Dell 1700N Networked Laser Printer

[quote user=“cruzer”]

cmon…you know you want to buy it [;)][/quote]

It is a nice printer… I am lookng for toner prices right now.

Funny thing, this was shades of the woot off. I was posting in the MP3 thread, it was quiet, I realized everyone shuffled off to the next room.

[quote user=“peteromans11”]

It is a nice printer… I am lookng for toner prices right now.[/quote]

you and your deals [:D]

[quote user=“cruzer”]

cmon…you know you want to buy it [;)][/quote]

Sorry, but I’m not even a little bit tempted. Well, maybe a miniscule amount. AARGH!! I’m going to bed before I type in that little three digit code.

Oh, how are we liking the fact that we can update credit card info on the account page now?

[quote user=“Fearstyle”]THIS WOOT SUCKS

DELL HOME SELLS IT for 149.99 SHIPS FROM DELL NEW

Free shipping and even with TAX its cheaper so wtf???[/quote]

Ummmmm…

It would help if you looked at the same model. The $149 one is the 1700, not the 1700n. Woot’s is networkable.

merely $4.99 more at amazon, which is probably a better deal for Texans.

[link]http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/tg/detail/-/B000A5CTMC/103-0321744-6543076[/link]

Any one of you who buy this from them are morons

woot has gone down hil look at this

149.99 FROM TELL Comes with a 3000 duty cycle cart some dealsame every thign identical but FREE SHIPPING and even if your in a state that gets tax like me its STILL CHEAPER then woots price…

Woot needs to wake up last 2 weeks have sucked the big one

Who needs another printer? Not I! Off I Go on patrol!

~Woot Cop

[quote user=“candelabra”]

Funny thing, this was shades of the woot off. I was posting in the MP3 thread, it was quiet, I realized everyone shuffled off to the next room.[/quote]

Heh… They forgot to invite you to the party, huh?

[quote user=“gemini”]

Ummmmm…

It would help if you looked at the same model. The $149 one is the 1700, not the 1700n. Woot’s is networkable.[/quote]

The network upgrade is FREE all it is is a SNMP card that slides into the 1700

[quote user=“Spinx Haplo”]This printer is the same as Lexmark E232n[/quote]Except the e232 is only 600x600, this is 1200x1200

[quote user=“Fearstyle”]Computers, Monitors & Technology Solutions | Dell USA

Any one of you who buy this from them are morons

woot has gone down hil look at this

149.99 FROM TELL Comes with a 3000 duty cycle cart some dealsame every thign identical but FREE SHIPPING and even if your in a state that gets tax like me its STILL CHEAPER then woots price…

Woot needs to wake up last 2 weeks have sucked the big one[/quote]

Actually, you suck, thats the wrong model. Learn to read.

We have used these printers at work (we got them from from Dell Business with our pcs) and they are fine for 8 1/2x11 paper, but if you will be using legal, STAY AWAY!! Every first page of a print (EVERY, not kidding!) will jam and need to be pulled out the back. After its removed the rest of the que will print. Every first page, so not kidding.

[quote user=“peteromans11”]WOOT-SWEET™!!! Said about a particularly awesome woot. (Apologies to Ian Flemming) Ok… who knows why the apologies. First to get it wins…nothing… but the pride of knowing you are smarter than the rest of the other wooters. Ok…
maybe I’ll send you a WYD T-shirt too. [:)]

Dell 1700N Networked Laser Printer $189.99 + $5 shipping[/quote]

In reference to “toot-sweet” from Mr. Fleming’s book about a fictuous car by the name of “Chitty Chitty Bang Bang” (easy one).

the dell outlet is cheaper but they arnt “new” I have an HP laser so meh… woot you are suposed to have awesom deals that make you want to buy the product on impulse… saving $4 isnt what I call a good deal… damn taxes… you still need to move :slight_smile:

[quote user=“Fearstyle”]

The network upgrade is FREE all it is is a SNMP card that slides into the 1700[/quote]Dont lie - from the specs for the 1700 on your link - "Networking: No (select Dell 1700n) "

I own the printer i bought it when this deal first cropped up, you have to put the part number in sepratly for the snmp card and order it the upgrade is simple but it voids your warrenty.

The forum was so slow coming up we had time to write longer useless posts. I achieved another woot goal tonight, a first page first post. This is actually my first try at it. Usually I do something silly like read the entire description so I know what I’m commenting on. Somehow the thrill of winning isn’t enough to motivate me to try again. Oh well I’ll just check off that box and move on.

http://outlet.us.dell.com/Dispatcher?target=InventoryPage&action=filter&lob=PRNTR&model_search_and_display=Dell%20Laser%201700n&tgtSeg=I&srcType=xml&srcDetail=compare

$154 and 230 of them…

[quote user=“peteromans11”]WOOT-SWEET™!!! Said about a particularly awesome woot. (Apologies to Ian Flemming) Ok… who knows why the apologies. First to get it wins…nothing… but the pride of knowing you are smarter than the rest of the other wooters. Ok…
maybe I’ll send you a WYD T-shirt too. [:)]

Dell 1700N Networked Laser Printer $189.99 + $5 shipping

I found the toner for $94.

Link for toner $94[/quote]

Bang bang, Chitty Chitty bang bang, our fine four-fendered friend.

edit: Smeg - Lorinmichael beat me to it…