Dell 24" Inspiron Touch AIO Desktop

Dell 24" Inspiron Touch AIO Desktop

How to get the white color, they show white and model i3 -10210u but they delivery black and model is i3-10110u. So mad

None of the options were the 10110u, so that shouldn’t have happened. :thinking:

Please feel free to reach out to Woot! Customer Service.

From a browser, use the Woot! Customer Service form.

In the Woot! App, choose Account from the bottom navigation and then Support.

The same thing happened to me. Ordered what was listed as – and what I expected to be – the silver model but was sent a black model. Not happy. Sent an email. Nothing else I can do to get in touch with support? I would much prefer to chat or call especially since I just dropped $600 on a computer and now have to wait to get an email stating that I should be getting another email from a live person in like 48 business hours.

I mean, you could try initializing an RMA on your own.

1. From Purchase History , click “I Need Help” next to the order which you want to return.
  2. Select “I wanna cancel or return some stuff”.
  3. Select “I want to return the items I ordered”.
  4. Confirm that the item on your screen is what you want to return, by pressing “Continue”.
  5. In the second message of the subsequent monkey chat, you should see this text:

And hey, if your order was placed within the last 30 days, the item price is $20 or more, and it arrived damaged, defective, or missing accessories, you can do a self-service return by clicking here.

Press the word “Here”.