How to get the white color, they show white and model i3 -10210u but they delivery black and model is i3-10110u. So mad
None of the options were the 10110u, so that shouldn’t have happened.
Please feel free to reach out to Woot! Customer Service.
From a browser, use the Woot! Customer Service form.
In the Woot! App, choose Account from the bottom navigation and then Support.
The same thing happened to me. Ordered what was listed as – and what I expected to be – the silver model but was sent a black model. Not happy. Sent an email. Nothing else I can do to get in touch with support? I would much prefer to chat or call especially since I just dropped $600 on a computer and now have to wait to get an email stating that I should be getting another email from a live person in like 48 business hours.
I mean, you could try initializing an RMA on your own.
- rom Purchase History , click “I Need Help” next to the order which you want to return.
- Select “I wanna cancel or return some stuff”.
- Select “I want to return the items I ordered”.
- Confirm that the item on your screen is what you want to return, by pressing “Continue”.
- In the second message of the subsequent monkey chat, you should see this text:
And hey, if your order was placed within the last 30 days, the item price is $20 or more, and it arrived damaged, defective, or missing accessories, you can do a self-service return by clicking here.
Press the word “Here”.