Dell 31.5" Full-HD IPS Monitor with HDMI

[Preview 1][Preview 2][Preview 3][Preview 4][Preview 5]

Dell 31.5" Full-HD IPS Monitor with HDMI
Price: $159.99
Shipping Options:: $5 Standard (Free with Prime)
Shipping Estimates: Ships in 1-2 business days (Friday, Jul 06 to Monday, Jul 09) + transit
Condition: Factory Reconditioned

[http://www.wootstalker.com/images/buy.png

Buy It](Dell 31.5" Full-HD IPS Monitor with HDMI) [http://www.wootstalker.com/images/amazon.png

Search Amazon](http://www.amazon.com/s/?field-keywords=Dell 31.5" Full-HD IPS Monitor with HDMI) [http://www.wootstalker.com/images/google.png

Search Google](Dell - Google Shopping 31.5" Full-HD IPS Monitor with HDMI)

Previous Similar Sales (May not be exact model)
6/20/2018 - $164.99

You can buy this exact same monitor in brand new condition for $169.99 on the Costco website.

Don’t forget to add the yearly basic membership of $60 to the price and the shipping cost and taxes.

And… one avoids those* from woot, by what?

Prime membership for $100, yeah?

*where those = shipping charges. Taxes unavoidable… :stuck_out_tongue:

I think It’s good price

Dell is still in business? Who knew.

They are going public again soon too.

Honestly, Dell may have the worst customer support in existence (second to ATT arguably) but they still make some of the best products on the planet in terms of high-end monitors and laptops.

Don’t have a Costco membership and taxes are unavoidable. However, Costco will give you a one-day free pass anytime you ask. I’ll swing by both SAM’s (have membership), Costco (to check) today and troll AMZN (have PRIME, which has increased to $120 BTW) for price comparisons.

Since PRIME day has been announced, I’ll still wait or pick one up at WHSLE club and return if I find better.

Costco Link

• $4.99 shipping. I don’t have AMZN Prime, so about the same shipping cost either way.

I’d pay the same sales tax either way.

I make up the membership fee in what I save on gasoline at Costco. Typically their gas runs around a nickel less than the local gas stations. (24 gal/wk * 0.05) * 52 = $62.40 .

Yep. That’s the way to pay for a Costco membership. If there’s a Costco convenient to your daily drive, the gas savings will more than pay for the yearly membership fee. Everything else is gravy.

What the warranty deal on reconditioned stuff here at Woot. Never ordered any and just wondered if any of you had and what your experiences were.

I’m assuming there is no warranty so you’re taking your chances.

Actually this item on Costco’s website doesn’t require membership.

Yep, this monitor does not require a Costco membership to buy.

Just went thru the create a non-member account and thru to the enter payment. Unlike some Costco items, this one stayed at the same $169.99 price.

New at Costco means an automatic free extended warranty doubling the 1 yr from the manufacturer. Their return policy is also stellar of course.

And there is lots of gravy if you shop wisely. I save at least that much each year in booze purchases as well. Kirkland brand Vodka is basically the same quality as Grey Goose.

Good stuff and much cheaper.

I figure with gas, booze, food and other deals i save somewhere between $300-500 per year at Costco after the membership fee. Its a no brainer for my family.

Funny how Woot apparently not checking Costco’s price turned this thread into a Costco thread.

Not mentioned as Costco benefits above…

1. 90 day return to any Costco.
  2. 1 year Dell warranty + 1 year Costco extended warranty. (Might need a membership for this one.)[Edit: mentioned above as I typed this!]
  3. The Gas @ Costco - in our area it tends to be more than 5 cents cheaper, especially since there tends to be a Sams nearby.
  4. If you have a Costco-Citi credit card, thats another 2% back in cash (annually) on this and every Costco buy + 4% back in cash back on gas bought at any free-standing gas station and Costco gas.

In our state liquor prices are price controlled… and anybody of legal age can buy it in a warehouse club without a membership.

But agreed on the Costco-Kirkland liquor. Their gin is also excellent and about half price vs reliable brands.

It seems kinda a moot Woot point now, but also not cool that Woot did not disclose this was a refurb in todays promo email. Even Dealnews strives to do that.

(But they got me here to chime in about Costco when I would have otherwise ignored and moved on, so there’s that.) :wink: