Dell 5650 6 Piece 5.1 100 watt Speaker set

I also had problems gettin my card taken but I was able to after I realized each time it reset it deleted the month and year settings but kept the number. Keep trying.
Richard

As a MACer I alway worry about compatibility even when no driver is involved.

Does anyone know if you need a 5.1 sound card to actually get the full benefit from these speakers? I thought I heard something like that before.

two and a half hours after it was posted and it’s already sold out?
wish my net hadn’t been down earlier. :frowning:

:cry:

WOW these speakers didn’t last long!

Got any more?

Yeah, how many pieces did you end up selling? I wish I’d checked the site earlier and gotten one too!

Glad I picked these up at 12:25… I thought they would sell fast, but not THAT fast.

Woot does it again, great deal guys.

Shoot, and I was up after midnight… forgot to check! My AL 2.1 system is okay, but…

I checked at 11:30 or so and realized I needed to check back, then forgot. :cry: I really need new sound too.

My wife is going to kill me for discovering this site.

Mother of Bitches!!! Its always the AUDIO stuff that I miss out on! :evil: :frowning:

The price on this one was $29.99.

I think that the forum folk should take it upon themselves to post the price for the various offers so we can see what they were, even if we did miss them…

(damn it…)

why don’t you guys put up a new item already so i can end the remorse of missing this mother of a deal? :oops:

its all the resellers that know about this site. They log on at 12:00 and buy 1000 or so, and take it straight to ebay. well i guess its all fair, we all have a chance. also people have recieved their products right? on some deal forums people are still bad mouthing this site as not being reliable and such still. even though i thought i have read of people already getting their stuff.

Well, I just go my Aspire speaker system today. Everything came in a single shipment (two large boxes) and after unpacking most of it, I see nothing wrong. No dings, no unopened bags, no missing wires. I will have to set it up after work, though. If I don’t write anything on here again about them this evening, then you will know that they work great.

The FAQ clearly states there is a max order of 3. Even if you are Bill Gates or Mothra, well the FAQ doesn’t list Mothra, but even if Mothra wanted 4 units of WOOT unit X, the answer would be NO. RTFF (has that been coined?)

I checked ebay to see how badly I messed up not buying this last night… one on sale there for $30 with 6 days left plus $27 shipping. Or Dell lists these speaker sets at $89.99 (no idea on shipping).

You can bet your behind I won’t stay up till 1am again without checking WOOT, no matter WHICH Steven Segal movie is playing on TV.

haha, so which steven segal movie?

i scored a set of these last night. beats the hell out of the crappy monitor speakers i have :smiley:

Do not, I repeat, do not buy from this place. If you are already skeptical, you should be. I tried to buy the keyboard that they were selling and they sent me a cheap scanner. I sent the scanner back and they said that they were going to resend the keyboard and never did. Meanwhile, I contacted my credit card company and they said that Woot.com tried to bill me twice for the keyboard that I never received. Needless to say, it is disputed. I have tried to contact Woot many times about this and I do not get a response. Please everyone - do not deal with them. They will take advantage of you. I have given them at least 3 warnings for them to respond without me posting a message about it on this board but I think it is time to tell people about it now.

Sad thing is I don’t know for sure, but I think it is the one where his daughter gets kidnapped. The scenes I saw were of some guy in Warsaw, Poland.

I am so ashamed. :oops:

[quote user=“Deech”]The price on this one was $29.99.

I think that the forum folk should take it upon themselves to post the price for the various offers so we can see what they were, even if we did miss them…

(damn it…)[/quote]

I agree with Deech…allow us to wallow in our misery with a robust fervor, with the knowledge we missed out on a good deal… :

[quote user=“donnal”][quote user=“Deech”]The price on this one was $29.99.

(damn it…)[/quote]

I agree with Deech…allow us to wallow in our misery with a robust fervor, with the knowledge we missed out on a good deal… :x[/quote]

Yeah, what he said…

[color=red:fbe5ba5929]Myself and everyone I told all received EVERYTHING we ordered without really any issue. There was a descrepance where my friend received 1 of 2 boxes last monday and then the 2nd was delivered Tuesday, but that appears to have been fedex’s screwup, not Woot’s. We’ll all happy customers[/color