Dell 5650 6 Piece 5.1 100 watt Speaker set

Ordered - good deal on good speakers. 5th Woot item.

Good deal… Best I can find is $40 + Shipping at other sites…

another muthaw00tin deal…

I may be tempted enuff to get this set of speakers…

:twisted:

well thats more money I spent on speakers, yet again!

Better get it soon, or it’ll sell out probably now, lol. Got mine, woo hoo! :lol:

These speakers rule, I really enjoy mine. Way to help out those who missed out…again!

$69.99 on Overstock.com, via Froogle.

Woohoo. Bagged two.

I finally got in on this deal. Good thing I came up to the computer just now. :slight_smile:

this is the woot deal of a lifetime…

… maybe this portion of the forum will acutally not contain useless jabbering by whiny people asking for gold and paying the price of a few copper pennies.

Well i say this won’t last long… hope they have a Stadium full of these speakers… am i right to say that this will go ALL weekend… hmmmm going to be bad when it runs out at 3am…

well i have a nice set… and the logitech 640’s can be had at around 38 ship free… i guess if you like dell go get them.

But the only thing holding me back would be the option to mount the rear speakers on a wall… how the heck could i? without a shelf??? :?:

well anyways… happy wooting, and hope the Woot Fairy leaves a pair of speakers at your door.

Darn, I just got the polk speakers in my bag o crap so I don’t really need these I guess. Man these polk speakers are awesome–crisp clear highs and thunderous lows.

Oh well, time to go to woot

I mean BED! Time to woot to BED! :oops:

I mean GO to bed! :x

Damn!!@1 :shock:

Very nice speakers…make great gifts. If you want them buy now!

BTW, how do these connect? Do you have a 1/8" miniplug each for front stereo, rear stereo, and center/sub? I suppose this would be a better deal if I had a 5.1 card, huh?

Thank god they dont ship to Canada (yet… soon I hope?) or I’d be broke already…

now who am i gonna pawn these harmon kardons I got before on .

I do have 1 question will i need a 5.1 sound card to use these?

nvm found my answer Computers, Monitors & Technology Solutions | Dell USA

I am a Woot drone
I stay up til 2
I absorb the forum
I buy the Woot deal
I am a Woot drone

woot!.. ordered 2…

:smiley: Woot! Woot! Got mine and I’m glad I checked early. Woot! Woot! :smiley:

Next I want some gold for the price of a few copper pennies… :stuck_out_tongue:

2nd all-time Woot! for me…the 1st was the “Bag o’ Crap”- and I got speakers then too. Guess what everyone is getting for Christmas this year?!

:slight_smile:

2 separate orders went through for me, and just to let you know, I’m OK with it! No need to cancel, I want both orders. Thanks woot!

I started ordering at 10:09 gps time PST and I get this screen that says
Server error in / application.
Crap. : (

what’s wrong?

tried opera 7.51 and IE 6.0x