Dell 5650 6 Piece 5.1 100 watt Speaker set

Welcome to the Woot-off item #12 topic page for this product on Black Friday 2004. Please post your questions, experiences, or pricing comments for the Dell 5650 speakers here.

I have to figure out how to get some sleep? :lol: :lol: :lol:

I’ve got the Logitech Z3, wonder if these are better. In any
case, I’ve heard so much hype on these that I just can’t
resist. Not only do I have the braggin rights of best first, I’ve
also got some SPEAKERS. Go, Woot!!! :wink:

woot!!!

woot rocks buy now

first time, first page. WOOT

hmm, nice … i already have this, though !!!

:lol:

Oooh…they’re back!! Not gonna last long!

Mmmmmmmm … . . speakers!

This won’t last long. Hell I am tempted to buy another even though I don’t need it.

first page wooot

I think so many people figured the phones would never go that these might actually last a while.

First page. Hm… good buy? I already have Logitech Z-5300’s…

I can’t believe they sold all those phones! Hopefully this goes fast too…

First page! Whoa!

Dell 5650 6 Piece 5.1 100 watt Speaker set
Amazing 5.1 sound and thunderous bass for only $29.99
$29.99 $5.00 S&H

Today&rsquo;s item quantity: 200<br>Last Order time: 09:50:21 PM CST<br>Woot Member to blame: dukeblue<br>Order Pace: 0m 1.31s<br>Woot Wage: $82731.03 an hour.
                                                                                                                                                                                                    Today&rsquo;s item quantity: 200<br>Last Order time: 09:50:22 PM CST<br>Woot Member to blame: c1rca2k<br>Order Pace: 0m 1.31s<br>Woot Wage: $82415.27 an hour.

YES! Thank you! Record time! That was under 2 minutes I believe.

hope all those during the dino item that were wanting speaker are still with us.

A while = less than 5 minutes