Dell 7404 14" Intel i5 Rugged Extreme Touch Notebook

The only problem here is the name… It’s missing “Tatical” or “Apocoliptic”…

Just kidding. Nice little heavy duty computer. I have the a older version of this notbook. I use it outside for my star gazing (hooking up to my telescope to control it) and have taken it camping many times. It’s been wet, been dropped and I’ve upgraded just about everything I could (more ram, bigger SSD drive, additional hard drive). I purchased a new battery and a battery slice which gives me about 8 to 12hrs of battery. It’s old and slow but runs windows 7 64 just fine. I think it orig came with XP. There’s even a video on youtube showing someone driving over it in a pickup and it doesn’t hurt the thing. If you are looking for a Laptop that can handle rough handling and is even EMP hardened, this bad boy would be the way to do. If I had 800 bucks laying around, I’d get the one offered here today but mine is still good…

Dell XFR E6420

http://i.dell.com/das/xa.ashx/global-site-design%20WEB/b9fb388c-08df-20a4-46b0-855f74562767/1/OriginalPng?id=Dell/Product_Images/Dell_Client_Products/Notebooks/Latitude_Notebooks/Latitude_E6400_XFR/hero/laptop-latitude-e6400-xfr-front-back-hero-504x350.png