Dell A940 Multifunction Printer

Or we can use blabbermouth.net where the tradition is to say: “First post, bitches!”

Somehow I like that better. Woot = chaos, not pedantic anal retentiveness.

But, you know, to each their own.

one of the first! first post

The real reason to get this thing:

“Removable scanner lid allows for artistic butt cheek copying”

LOL, nice Snapster. Now you’re going to get fat ass geek scans in your e-mail. You won’t be eating lunch for the next year.

Everyone scan your butt and post the image in this thread after you get your Dell.

pass since its not a laser printer

On slashdot once someone posted an image with a T-shirt that said… On the 1st day God said First Post! and saw it was good…

perhaps woot should sell those someday…

I can’t wait till april 1st though… I wonder if woot will do anything fun on that day… Perhaps installing a random item generator when you load the page so each person visiting the page would get 1 of 20 different pages…

well I have no use for an inkjet, I need a laser printer

[b]Woot staff would like to thank everyone for making the Woot-Off beta test an amazing event. We may have some brainstorming and possible tweaking to do to make it better, but it was a heck of a lot of fun to watch as it ran. (it’s hard to top a bag-o-crap sale, but this was perhaps even more entertaining.)

[size=18:30e79c5966]Many Many Thanks! [/size:30e79c5966] :smiley: [/b]

[quote user=“Snapster”][b]Woot staff would like to thank everyone for making the Woot-Off beta test an amazing event. We may have some brainstorming and possible tweaking to do to make it better, but it was a heck of a lot of fun to watch as it ran. (it’s hard to top a bag-o-crap sale, but this was perhaps even more entertaining.)

[size=18:7a543d9396]Many Many Thanks! [/size:7a543d9396] :smiley: [/b][/quote]

Thanks for having it! :smiley:

Since you’re tweaking, I have a suggestion.

Next time you should have meat products in the mix. You know, like jerky, a side of beef, chitlins. Just to mix things up a bit. We need a lot of protein to stay up for a full Woot-Off.

Woot! \m/

HAHAHA proof that the woot guys just do it for there own sick twisted amuesment… i for one dont mind :lol:

[quote user=“Snapster”][b]Woot staff would like to thank everyone for making the Woot-Off beta test an amazing event. We may have some brainstorming and possible tweaking to do to make it better, but it was a heck of a lot of fun to watch as it ran. (it’s hard to top a bag-o-crap sale, but this was perhaps even more entertaining.)

[size=18:d9e0020d4b]Many Many Thanks! [/size:d9e0020d4b] :smiley: [/b][/quote]

[size=14:d9e0020d4b]
[color=green:d9e0020d4b][b]Snapster,

I just hope you guys have not bitten off more than you can chew. What I mean is that you’ve got alot of shipping to do now, and I hope everybody can get the same EXCELLENT woot speed-of-delivery as we have grown accustomed to.

Great site, great woot-off. But the real test of success will be the delivery of several thousand items.

If anyone can do it, I am confident the woot team can.

(BTW, how much ass do I have to kiss to get the TIVO in the next round of Bag O’ Crap ?)

::wink: ;)[/b]
[/color]
[/size:d9e0020d4b]

[size=18:04acbe651d]Many Many Thanks! [/size:04acbe651d] :smiley: [/b][/quote]

Another suggestion:

Throw in some jewelry, that way the hubby geeks can get something nice for their wife along with all their geeky Woot!!

kat
(j’s wife)
Just kididing, you thought exercise equipment would kill these people, that would surely do the trick!

OMG…we are still wooting

Snapster…this woot-off was great, i just think all the juicy items went first (when i was sleep pass out on FLU medicine)

I woke up in the middle of the nigth and say 3 different woots (3 am est) and thought i missed a day or two.

Amazing woot-off!!!

[quote user=“Arkham”][quote user=“Snapster”][b]Woot staff would like to thank everyone for making the Woot-Off beta test an amazing event. We may have some brainstorming and possible tweaking to do to make it better, but it was a heck of a lot of fun to watch as it ran. (it’s hard to top a bag-o-crap sale, but this was perhaps even more entertaining.)

[size=18:6b7d4915a6]Many Many Thanks! [/size:6b7d4915a6] :smiley: [/b][/quote]

Thanks for having it! :smiley:

Since you’re tweaking, I have a suggestion.

Next time you should have meat products in the mix. You know, like jerky, a side of beef, chitlins. Just to mix things up a bit. We need a lot of protein to stay up for a full Woot-Off.

Woot! \m/[/quote]

HaHa, I can see it now,

A bucket of “U clean-em” Chitlins, half price. Cheaper than found on Ebay.

Thank You Snapster for the woot sell off. I’m sure it was a great success. Keep up the good work.

The Woot-Off rocked hard
Thanks Snapster and all your crew
Can’t wait for my stuff

I’m new to woot and made it a point to get up early friday and saw the ab thingy…but I didnt know about the woot-off…then I went to a forum I belong to and heard about it…I missed a bunch of good stuff but managed to get a few items (my bank account is probably happier), I hope you do this again…maybe make it a Friday event…or if thats too much a once a month event…I never hit refresh so many times and yelled at my PC…“change! change!”…thanks for a wootful experience! :wink:

:smiley: :smiley: :smiley: BEST WOOT! EVAR!!11 :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

Now off to child birthen class.

[size=18:b4512ba9ca]Many Many Thanks! [/size:b4512ba9ca] :smiley: [/b][/quote]

May I make a suggestion for this one? It might not be a bad idea to make woot-off items start at the top of an hour if an item sells out, i.e. if the Xonix sells out at 9:30, the Dell starts at 10:00. It’s going to prevent a lot of F5ing and make these woot-offs a bit less hectic.

Im in for one of these too. Thanks Woot!