Dell Chromebook 7130 13inch

Dell Chromebook 7130 13inch

So this is an interesting model.

Carbon Fiber lid with an Aluminum frame. Could be a pretty good Chromebook to toss Linux on and just use for web browsing.

Looks fairly upgradeable as well! Celeron processor is pretty low key but for $100 it’s not so bad.

Just got mine in, it basically looked pretty new. I only found a single ding on a corner and the top carbon fiber lid has a few slight blemishes but otherwise it seems like it is in pretty good shape.

Last update available for the device according to this is June 2021, so it’s fairly recent. You can install a Linux distro called GalliumOS which was specifically designed based on this Chromebook if you want to.

1 Like

Sounds pretty good Chef. I’m very tempted, even more than I am by your chocolate salty balls.

2 Likes

2 Likes

I am very confused.

2 Likes

I was just joking around because your avatar slightly resembles a character named “chef” on the Southpark show.

But I truly am thinking about this for a nice cheap Linux book.

1 Like

Did you say…

Whoops! Now I’m confusing things…

1 Like

See? It’s very easy to get confused. :wink:

1 Like

Well unfortunately it just failed on me. Just getting a Grey screen and nothing more upon boot up.

Oh no! If you don’t figure it out, reach out to Woot! Customer Service.

From a browser, use the Woot! Customer Service form.

In the Woot! App, choose Account from the bottom navigation and then Support.

Note: Woot! Customer Service replies go to the email address on your Woot! account, not your Amazon login email if used/different.

1 Like