Dell Inspiron One All-In-One 23" Touch Screen PC

Wootalyzer’s Pricing Post! - The price of today’s woot item is saved here for future reference

Dell Inspiron One All-In-One 23" Touch Screen PC
$549.99 + $5 Shipping
Condition: Refurbished

DISCLAIMER Wootalyzer! is in no way affiliated with Woot!, and this post may not always be here!

Just in time for my drive home!

23" – huh?

Nah - that joke is dead now.

And when the pills don’t work now you can touch your PC instead, if you know what I mean.

I’m guessing 2 in stock.

If they’d sold the touchscreen first, I wouldn’t have needed the enhancement pills

Extenze, Balls, and a little boy…Nice job.

Yeah, that’s so last thread, if you know what I mean.

So…it’s an Ipad I have to always have plugged in?

and…go :slight_smile:

First it’s big, blue pills, then it’s tiny blue balls. Now a touch screen. Is anyone else getting a little creeped out?

Some jokes never die. Just fewer and fewer people continue to get them.

it’s just WRONG to lower the price only weeks after the initial offer!!!

not much of a deal since refurbished ones are selling for $570 anyways.

Bought my step-mother one a few months ago. Very easy to set up and really rather cool. Takes up less desk space than the average desktop computer. Touchscreen monitor is cool, but impractical if you put the monitor at a comfortable viewing distance (you gotta reach to use it).

Is this here to spite the folks who bought the 20" HP Touchscreen earlier in the Wootoff?

Woot, I need the Dyson cannister?

Dang, not the Dell! I want the HP 23" Touchsmart and have been following the Wootoff just for that. C’mon Woot!

Is this thing Mac compatible?

I know Mini-Geek would adore this thing. I can’t decide. I was thinking today, the desktop is around 3 years old now, I think.