Dell Latitude E7470 14" QHD Intel i7 Laptops

Dell Latitude E7470 14" QHD Intel i7 Laptops

Does this laptop have a lighted keyboard?

Good morning. It does not. We’ll note it in the specs if so.

IMHO, for the price, the CPU performance is pretty low. This thing gets only 4802 on passmark. I would expect at least 8000 ish at this price point.

https://www.cpubenchmark.net/cpu.php?cpu=Intel+Core+i7-6600U+%40+2.60GHz&id=2608

Specs list Dual Pointing Keyboard but the pictures don’t reflect that. Are these photos of the correct model, or are the specs incorrect?

1 Like

I’d go with the specs, they use stock photos for the product shots.

After my latest purchase of a refurbished PC from Woot (HP Envy 27" AIO, with good specs), I would strongly discourage anybody to buy ANY refurb from Woot. My machine is so bad that, after more than 20 hours wasted on it, it won’t even allow a reset! Can you imagine having a machine with loads of personal info that does not even allow a proper reset? Of course, this is on top of defective hardware (screen), defective keyboard & mouse, and an incorrectly chosen hard drive for the operating system.

Buyer beware!

I’m very sorry that you’re experiencing problems. Please make sure you reach out to Woot Customer Service. From a browser, use the Woot Customer Service form. In the Woot App, choose Account from the bottom navigation and then Support.

We sell a ton of computers on our site and very few come back with issues. I’m sorry yours was one.

These can be had from Dell’s refurbished site for 769.
But people on the mailing list get 40 or 50% off discount codes every couple/ few months.