Dell Latitude E7470 14" QHD Intel Touch Laptop

Woot, can you please confirm that this laptop does NOT have a webcam and built-in microphone? If true, that would be a deal-breaker for this otherwise great price.

Sorry, no webcam or microphone.

Thanks for the quick reply. It’s odd because on Dell’s site, you can’t configure that system with the QHD touch screen without it also having the webcam and mics. Thanks again; sadly, I’ll have to pass on this one.

Yeah, I know it’s confusing. Sometimes we sell products that have special configurations or combinations of features. We just have to go by what the specs say. Sometimes people who order might find that their product has extra/bonus included features, but we can only guarantee the features as they are listed in the description and the specs tabs.

Can I get a confirmation that I would NOT be able to use the docking station listed for sale with these laptops? This is the link: http://computers.woot.com/offers/dell-e-port-replicator-docking-station-43?ref=cp_cnt_wp_8_17

Thanks much,
Paul

In fact, you will be able to use the docking station listed in this Woot sale with this Dell Latitude 7470.

It’s not clear whether this Woot deal 7470 laptop does, but all of the 7xxx series of Dell Latitude ultrabooks that I’ve been involved with getting and setting up at work have come with a small boxy-looking spacer that attaches to the docking station to make initial placement of the laptop onto the dock a little bit quicker and easier, but it’s not absolutely necessary. You just have to be a little more careful to place the laptop in the correct place on the dock before pushing down on the hinges to lock it in place.

Per the vendor: This laptop is compatible with this dock.