Dell Mystery 11" 2-in-1 Convertible Notebook

Dell Mystery 11" 2-in-1 Convertible Notebook

See this thread :slight_smile:Dell Mystery 11" 2-in-1 Convertible Notebook

2 Likes

With the two I have already got - it is very difficult to imagine I would go for a third one. They are great secondary machines or one for your kids … if it breaks it would not break the bank. But unless you are lucky to get one of the few good ones - not really worth it.

Thanks

This photo what everyone is gonna get. The mystery will save you $10. Also just so everyone knows windows 10 won’t run properly on 32gb so you will have to do some sort of USB or sd card rigging to get windows 10 fully updated. Not worth the trouble.

Has anyone got a shipping notice for this computer as of yet?

You are exactly right - that’s what I got. I was able to update Windows, though at one point it failed and I went through and deleted a lot of the included bloatware. It was waaaaay behind on Windows updates and basically needed to update repeatedly over the course of 24 hours. It works pretty well and will be fine as a backup to Remote Desktop in to work. I bought it assuming I would load Linux on it but I’ll leave it as is for the moment. Nothing on it is upgradable as far as I can tell - not even the SSD.