Dell Streak 7” Tablet with Wi-Fi

Yeah that’s right.

“One possible explanation is that Dell just didn’t sell enough Streak 7 tablets: when it was launched in January, the device received only 2 out of 5 stars in PCWorld’s review, which noted the buggy software and average screen quality, among other glitches.” @PCWorld

Here’s the question everyone is thinking, but no one is asking…

where do you insert the bacon into this machine for reheating?

I still have my BlackBerry PlayBook and will not sell it. I like it has the mini HDMI so I can hook it up to the TV when watching movies. I’ll rent a movies on Amazon and stream it on my PlayBook/TV. It sucks the Nexus 7 cant do that. :frowning:

not the best of comparisons there. i can totally understand why you’d think that about the Nexus.

Other people I know are selling their Dells, Samsung, Apple, Lenovo and other tablets to get the Nexus 7. Is that a good comparison? Lol

Ah, well, “proprietary” isn’t quite the word.

They’re both Android tablets. Amazon wants to control what you put on the KFire, but that’s just one of those little speed bumps on the info highway.

I have the Barnes & Noble Nook reading app on my Kindle Fire even though it’s not available from the Amazon app store.

As I told the ornery little device, “Ve haff vays off makink you talk Android!”

I also have a friend that works at Verizon and I’ve had access to multiple tablets to try. Nexus 7 hands down tops them all.

ARGH! Finally got it only to have it constantly crash when the Google Play store app updates itself!

Reformat to stock, retry, as soon as the new app downloads things are crashing again.