Dell

Please be aware that standard shipping on items is usually 3-5 business days from the sale (sometimes much sooner than that). We ask that you allow a couple more days for your item(s) to ship.

We recommend that if you don’t see any tracking updates/activity by July 25th, to please write into support@woot.com and let them know.

I have had the same problem! They have not shipped it and even made me change to the Merlot because they were “out” of the bronze. I am pretty outraged by Woot’s customer support. They just keep saying “wait a bit longer.” A bunch of BS if you ask me…

I’m sorry for the problems. I’ll add you to my afternoon report so they can look into it.

They have been “looking into it” and nothing has come of it. I have emailed several times and not really gotten much help besides “we aren’t sure” and “wait a bit more.”

Has anyone received a Dell desktop without a hard drive? I ordered one and recently received it, it was supposed to have a 256GB SSD and a 2TB SATA drive and the 256GB SSD was simply missing. Unless they have mastered invisibility for hard drives. I have a message into support but it’s just weird.

Oh wow. Have you emailed support@woot.com yet? If not, please alert them of the issue; CS can help get things resolved for you. Let us know how things go!