DeLong’s Metro Wine Map of France

DeLong’s Metro Wine Map of France
$14.99 + $5 shipping
CONDITION: New
PRODUCT: 1 Metro Wine Map of France

Website

Not balsamic…

It figures. I just bought this, got it in the mail yesterday. How about a map of Italy or Spain? Those are the ones I would like to get now.

Hope it’s not a woot-off killer!!!

agreed

I hope there aren’t too many of these…

what is with this balsamic? I have seen it on here in the past, but have passed. Should I reconsider?

Yeah, Can’t I just print this off?

I just went to buy the 2005 Scott Harvey Wine and it changed to this. Any way I can still get 4 bottles Woot?

If I were a betting man, I’d almost bet that WineDavid has been drinking a bottle of early vintage Wellington Victory, enjoying all the balsamic comments, chuckling as everyone squirms, awaiting the grand finale of what else?

balsamic!

If you’ve got the disposable income to not worry about $40, then do yourself a favor and do…

I think a lot of us have gotten liberal with our remaining stash knowing it always comes up during gift week. Now that gift week has passed we’re all getting anxious and testy :slight_smile:

Buy Buy Buy! Totally worth it.

I wouldn’t take that bet. He knows exactly what he’s doing and he’s enjoying every minute of it.

If you’re interested, I’d advise picking this up here because this same map cost me $5 more at a different deal site.

Bring on the balsamic! Some of us have to get to bed sooner rather than later and still need 2 to finish some gift baskets…

Oh, and as for the map, had I not already bought my french speaking wine loving sister her christmas presents then this would totally be considered. Good price too.

Ugh, I got one and meant to get two. Is there anyway to modify an order after placement?

Send Woot an email.

Probably not. Woot-off items sell until sold out so there wouldn’t be any available to add to your order.

I notice that they promptly reply when you want to increase an order, but not when you wish to reduce one. Score one for the Amazon overlords.

(p.s. I am a very happy amazon prime subscriber 90% of my spending is done there)