DeLonghi Multi-Position Ceramic Heater

zxzzzzzzzzzzzzz

done napping what was before this heater?

how long is this woot off going to last?

Buy.com : $39.99 + free shipping.

click on blog

oh sure you can, and I just pooped a gold nugget

Da BOC dawggg

PS3 for $195.99 plus shipping.

not worthy manā€¦i guessā€¦how many times will this one come???

I really hope so. crossing fingers

Till someone buys them allā€¦

I just activated the email to go to my cell phone from wootalyzer and slept in between item changesā€¦ and been doing that for 30 hours now off and on (work from home) :slight_smile:

Iā€™m in Europe, so Iā€™m mostly awake while itā€™s night for the Americans. Iā€™ve been refreshing every few minutes since I got to work this morningā€¦ hope the admins havenā€™t noticed.

Iā€™ve been watching woot non stop since the woot off started and Iā€™ve only come across 2 items I wanted, and both sold out before I got all my info entered.

Cā€™mon Woot, give us something good. You guys are like 5 minutes from my apartment!

Bought this recently for about the same price. It heats well and is sturdy. Kinda big.
The Bad: Very poor controls. The temperature holding heat settings cycle on and off much too rapidly. The mechanical ticking timer stops ticking before it ends its cycle and the heater stays on. There are better heaters out there for sure.

Reviews on Amazon.com say that this heater is not UL certified - plus it makes a lot of loud noise.

Hm.

Do any of your guys work??? that long on the PC watching woot?

anybody got dimensions for this thing?

This Woot!-off is like going to the hot new strip club in town, then finding out that all the dancers are your friendsā€™ moms.

Through all fault of my own, this is getting ridiculous.