DeLonghi Multi-Position Ceramic Heater

in for 3, for my crack fix

Can buy new for $32

I bought 30 of them you should too!

FWIW these are $40 shipped from Amazon: http://www.amazon.com/DeLonghi-MCH710T-Multi-Position-Ceramic-Heater/dp/B000TG51GS/ref=pd_bbs_sr_2?ie=UTF8&s=hi&qid=1227103737&sr=8-2

I bought 30 of them you should too!

Got one of these in the last go-'round. Lasted three days.

I own one of these. Bought it from Amazon over a year ago, works pretty good. It is a little noisy, but I use it in the garage.

In case you missed it:

Frostbite wrote:yea we do… your the ones that ban all the funny people

I replied: No…we’re the funny people who manage not to get banned…stick around…you’ll figure it out.

Now, really Frostbite…do I even resemble a moderator? I can assure you that w00t would think twice before giving ME ultimate power. Just because I use my powers for good, doesn’t mean I couldn’t turn to the other side…mwahahahaha!

BTW, folks: about this heater. I bought it when w00t offered it before. I’ve never been sorry. My gas bill has dropped way down. It’s the best space heater I’ve ever had. I put it at one end of my 22 ft. living room and a fan at the other end, blowing toward the bedrooms. The fan sucks the heat along the floor, it rises at will, and in 20 minutes my living room is toasty warm. I leave my thermostat at 62 degrees during the day because I do most of my work in my living room…that’s all that needs to be really warm. I LOVE this heater!

I hear ya … PASS !
Get a oil filled heater at WallWorld, much safer …
Sorry Woot,

Got one last woot. Piece of junk. Pass on this.

I have the same type heater from Holmes nd it is awesome! I would highly recommend this style.

Omgosh. I was actually hoping they would have these again! Bought one last time and we love it. Just bought another. They do a nice job.

E P I C F A I L

Lies!

at least i ain’t chicken

Ha! He doesn’t know you very well, does he?

Hehe.

What didn’t you like about it? Ours works really good at heating a very large room.

Hmm, only 4 hours?

I live in a basement level apartment, it would be nice to have 1 of these going the entire night.

Yes, this “IS” compatible with a MAC. It’ll melt a MacBook Air in 27 minutes.