Delphi USB 2.0 Lighted Cable - 4-Pack

Why lighted? What, do I want to see the back of the printer when it prints?

But actually, I could use some cables. Just not four; that’s too much lol

• shipping charges will kill you.

Sure beats buying the $35 USB cables at Best Buy or Circuit City…or however much they’re charging for them…

from now on i will refer to tuesday as fuesday. thanks woot. genious.

haha so did you, and its supposed to be like that because there’s "F"our…

These will come in handy when I’m groping around behind my desk trying to figure out which soundcard plug is for my speaker… grope no more! Let there be light!

USA A ? USA B? are these different than “standard” USB cables?

I was all about buying these, and I noticed that they’re A to B. This makes me sad.

no they didn’t Two for Tuesday <=> Four for Fuesday … alliteration!!!
ah woot…

Wowee, I was the first sucker… and I’m not even nappy!

Woots like this just light up my day!

C’mon. Somebody had to say it. G’night, Woot.

WHY!?! Why do I buy stuff like this? What can I possibly use this for? I’m serious. I need some ideas for how to use these, the wife is going to want answers. But four-for-fuesday? I couldn’t pass it up.

This exact brand is usually $5 each @ Fry’s.

At the same time, Belkin versions (6’ in red only) are available at the 99 cent store.

Good luck!

Jon

Haha! This has got to be one of the best descriptions yet. Woot! Can I write for you too?!

I’m going to bed. Call me when it’s Fednesday.

If I had anything—anything—that used USB A to USB B, I would buy this. But I don’t have anything to connect it to!

I just bought usb cables 2 days ago. to make matters worse, my cable aren’t even lighted!

Eh, I could always use A/B cables

ewww all my usb products came with cables sounds like a good deal but I dont know what I would need them for. Although I will say this is an unbeliavable deal, If I needed soome USB cables I would order 3

It’s not 16 cables, it’s 4. One of each color.