Delusions of Grandeur

http://static.wooters.us/images/wooters-logo-tiny.png Woot Info Post
Bacon Salt is my homeboy - wooters.us

Delusions of Grandeur [Deadly cute] - $10.00 + free shipping (standard) OR $5 to get it overnight (Tuesday) OR $5 international shipping

1 * Navy Woot Tee

This post is brought to you by Wooters.us, to help make sure pricing information on the product is available in the future. We are not run by nor affiliated with Woot.

I think the snake is going to win against the hawk.

The early (delusional) bird catches the snake!

I bet Beefmoe64 is one popular dude on Shadow Puppet Night at the local public library.

I guess it’s the early…hawk who gets the…snake?

I have delusions of grandeur… I have the wings of a sparrow but pine for the wingspan of a bald eagle :smiley:

Little known fact…the Sun exposes the split-personalities of all animals.

Does shirt.woot ship to Mexico?

I think that Beefmoe64 spends too much time on Twitter.

I do believe so.

The thing I like most about this shirt is that it doesn’t absolutely suck like the other option. Or the two before it

I suppose birds get a little jealous of the Mexican flag when they fly south for the winter.

I wish my shadow was that awesome.

I can no longer see a tiny blue bird without thinking of Twitter. (I think it may be a medical condition.)

That story is a total flashback of the first ten years of my life.

Really cute design and nice execution, though.

Also, this was a really good derby. I hope to see more animal themes soon. Dogs. Elephants. Scorpions. Just no spiders. Spiders=bad.

And I really, really, really want to see Independence come back as an HM.

Also, I had no idea Twitter had anything to do with little blue birds. Imagine my surprise when this one is immediately dubbed “Twitter Bird.” I always learn the subtler references of a shirt AFTER I buy it.

Yeah, you can tell by the glassy eyes that this guy is lost in his fantasy. A legend in his own mind. Hey, I know PEOPLE like that! :wink:

Twitter bird?

I hope so, everyone there will want to buy it.

http://www.international.unt.edu/Border-Governors/images/stories/Mexican_Flag.jpg

I’m glad we have that snake-shadow to clarify which end of the worm is the head.

Not that it really matters too terribly much, in Mexico they always eat the whole worm. :wink:

This was a very cute idea and design… congrats!:slight_smile: