Delusions of Grandeur

That cat’s got tiger blood man. I can’t even process this shirt with a normal brain.

The write-up has to be about the most perfect description of cats I’ve ever seen. All they left out is the part about barfing up hairballs all over the place.

Oh, and the shirt is cool, too.

I’m really glad this printed.

I hope this isn’t like the mirror from Poltergeist.

“Perhaps God made cats so that man might have the pleasure of fondling the tiger…” - Robertson Davies, The Diary of Samuel Marchbanks

Aah, I’m always driven to buy a tiger-themed shirt. It’s my sign, so sue me (Note: not responsible for chance disappearances of anyone who decides to do so). In for one.

haha! after trying this out with my flexy door mirror I retract the comment! the images do work the way they are depicted…and of course being a neko I’m getting the shirt :wink:

I’ve seen this shirt before, if not one very similar to it.

Nope. It’s right as is.

Fun House Mirrors

If you notice… the dog is fixated on the mirror’s reflection, while the cat looks directly at the dog.

I think that settles that age old question. Cats are smarter!

Anyone know the fabric content on this? Is it 100% cotton, or some blend of scary dried chemical fibers? Doesn’t seem to be in the info.

Yes. You don’t get it. You should take Optometry.

Love this shirt! I should buy one for my cats, too. They’re actually terrified of smaller animals, will run out of the room if you breathe wrong, and generally make schizophrenics look normal. They could use the ego boost, I think.

Congrats on a well deserved win! Nice to see the voters got it right with yesterday and today’s wins. If Boots prints tomorrow, it’ll be a nice end to a not so great derby theme.

They must have forgotten to change the title. As that is changable they are more worried about images being original.

Nice shirt, but not for me. Congrats, your work always makes me smile.

I’m hoping for water tomorrow… I was surprized to see your potato out of the fog, I guess I hadn’t check in a while.

oooo, I REALLY like this. And that perfectly encapsulates my cat, except it would be a black panther in the mirror.

In response to Phantom07’s concern about repeat names, this shirt should be renamed:
“Dillusions of Grandeur.”

or, even better:
“D’illusion of Grandeur”
Singular, since clearly only one sees greatness in its mirror.

or in the proud spirit and tradition of leetspeak, the evolution of our dear Internet slang neologism:
“Deh-illusion of Grandeur.”

“Can’t I make you understand you’re having delusions of grandeur?~♫”

That one mirror appears to have both #TigerBlood AND #AdonisDNA.

I forgot about water. It would also be good to see Robbie print, or Drakxxx/Crescent Debris.

I was pretty bummed out to see the potato drop out of the fog. Seed did such a great job with the drawing. He doesn’t get nearly enough credit here, for how great of a cartoonist he is.