Deluxe 500-Piece Poker Game Set w/Dice and Cards

i wish i bought that table now…

a COMPLETE Listing of all woot-off items can be found here

Here is a summary of the WOOT-OFF so far:

. . . . . . First

. . . . . Post . . . . Quantity . . Price

01 . . 6/8 12:00 AM . . 457 . . . $29.99 . . Mystery Brand 6 Piece 100 watt Speaker Set
02 . . 6/8 12:08 AM . . 221 . . … $9.99 . . Area 51 Remote Control UFO
03 . . 6/8 12:16 AM . . . 45 . . . $89.99 . . Lexmark Photo Printer w/ Vivitar 5MP Digital Camera Bundle
04 . . 6/8 12:25 AM . . . 33 . . … $9.99 . . Salton Short Order Cook
05 . . 6/8 12:31 AM . . 132 . . . $19.99 . . 48-inch 8-Person Felt Poker Table Top
06 . . 6/8 12:39 AM . . 330 . . . $34.99 . . Western Digital 120GB IDE Hard Drive
07 . . 6/8 12:54 AM . . 165 . . . $19.99 . . 3.5-Inch USB Aluminum Drive Case w/One Touch Backup

Total Woots: 1,383
Total Sales: $37,776.17

Awesome price. Picked up the el cheapo table felt too. Now you’ve got to put up a case of Miller Lite and I’ll be all set for a Pokah party!

not a great deal… I’ve got this from walmart for the same price.

Hmm, they’re pairing them up tonight…table top with poker chips; hd with enclosure. Not bad, but I’m finding all those things expensive compared to other places you can get it from. That’s not what Woot is about now, is it? Finally I can post

I sense a pattern here! poker table / chips + cards . Hard drive / HD case.
Soufle maker / eggs?

i bought one as an extra set to take on trips. my main set is too nice to take anywhere.

Damnit I should of bought that table!

whats the website that monitors woot offs so we dont have to flood the website.

Would be nice to know who makes this. Is it like the cheap $20 set you can get at Walmart or the better one for $100 at Sharper Image?

Thank you, Woot. This plus the tabletop = happy fathers day :smiley:

great deal. i bought a similar set 3 years ago and paid nearly 30 dollars for shipping, those suckers are heavy. you’re lining fedex’s coffers with this one, not w00t’s

Just re-read the description. I can’t believe these are really clay. For that price they’ve got to be composite. I bought them anyway, but if they’re really clay, I’m gonna be sad I didn’t buy 3!

i got the same set for $20 at k-mart

I should have bought the damn table…

not a bad price

got one

whats next

awesome woot off so far.

I got the speakers, a few salton cooking buddies for Christmas presents, and these awesome poker chips. NEXT!!! (BTW, I also took advantage of the SCHWEET deal on the Garmin StreetPilot III GPS linked at the top-O-the page! Refurb, but still has 1 year warranty!)

No, these aren’t clay, not at that price. These are plastic over metal slugs, which give them a similar heft.