Denon 5.1 Channel A/V Receiver

Wootalyzer’s Pricing Post! - The price of today’s woot item is saved here for future reference

Denon 5.1 Channel A/V Receiver
$129.99 + $5 Standard OR $23 Two-Day OR $26 One-Day Shipping
Condition: New

DISCLAIMER Wootalyzer! is in no way affiliated with Woot!, and this post may not always be here!

Weee

is this real life

Another good deal. $50 cheaper then Amazon.

THIS IS NERVE RACKING. I HAVEN’T PEED IN HOURS.

Solid price. It’s listed at $179 on amazon.

Donde esta Bucket O’ Chicken

Here’s a review from January on Amazon:
I believe that in this price range the Denon AVR-1312 is the best bang for your buck. Although there are a few missing features it has all the ones most users will ever need. Here’s a quick list of pros and cons that help the AVR-1312 stand out from the crowd. For reference I have mine hooked up to a set of Polk Audio RM75 speakers and a RCA 150W 10" sub.

PROS

1. Amazing sound.
  2. Pro Logic IIx-does a great job of turning 2 channel sources into 5.1.
  3. Good built-in crossover that helps blend the right frequencies in order to get the optimal sound out of your speakers no matter the size or placement.
  4. 3D pass-thru - not found on most receivers at this price.

CONS

1. Flimsy remote. Feels very light and plasticky.
  2. No Audacy auto setup-not surprising at this price tho.
  3. No video pass-thru on standby. I don’t really care about this, but if you ant to use your tv without having the receiver on this will make it difficult.

Despite this receivers flaws you really can’t go wrong with it. Denon makes very good audio equipment and it shows in this entry-level receiver. If you can get it for around $200 it is a steal!

Me gustaria que se diera prisa!