Denon Professional 7.2ch AV Receiver w/WiFi & BT

Try accessories4less to shop refurb. I’ve gotten my last two AVRs there no problems.

Decent starter model…

thanks for all the info and suggestions, I’ll start looking into it.

Will this work with Tidal music streaming service?

There are two types of HDMI cable specs. Normal and hi-speed. If you get a hi-speed cable it will work with 3D, 4K, HDR and anything else current equipment can throw at it. Advising people to get so-called 4K specific cables is encouraging folks to be ripped off.

Regarding this receiver, I have the previous year’s model: AVR-X3200W. It’s fantastic. The only real improvements with the newer model are Spotify integration, a more advanced version of the Audyssey auto-calibration and EQ software, and 2.4/5.0 Ghz WiFi instead of just 2.4 Ghz.

I agree! When will suppliers of Receivers finally wake up and understand that many of us still have turntables and a large record collection?!

Apparently they think that we should throw away our records and replace them with CDs or get our music online. Such is not the case for several reasons!

The cost of including a phono preamp is very minimal, so I have to believe it is being left out do to stupidity…