Dental Damned

If woot starts selling Christmas tees before thanksgiving…I’m out

You and your ONE woot won’t be missed hahahahahahaha

Congrats MJ, cute shirt.

The animate teeth demographic should be pleased.

If you haven’t seen today’s TF shirt, head on over there. It’s awesome.

i like it, but not so sure about all the words plus i wouldn’t get it til past halloween. of course if i got it in a random, i’d be psyched.

I love the design but would prefer the art work in this scenario to be more… deranged.

Gonna sleep on this design before deciding to buy or not. Already got the ghosties boo.

I’m one of the ones still psyched that Hallowoots continue being released. It’s not like this is the last Halloween ever people. It happens every year and I’d wear these kind of shirts every Fall. I’m comfortable with being a kid at heart. :slight_smile:

I have been waiting for a green Hallowoot to happen, but I’m not crazy with the style. The idea of zombie candy chasing teeth is great though. Congratulations to the artist!

Which shirt is beating MJ’s cake?

They will likely have to if they use smartpost…

Say No To Scurvy?

Oh. I like them both.

I am so tired of halloween shirts

very funny! i’ll be stumbling stupidly around the house muttering ‘cava-tees’ at my dog and the mailman for the next week and laughing insanely. but unfortunately, won’t be buying the shirt as i’ve already gotten too many this week and have three to buy in the coming derby. […assuming my three picks WIN.]

congrats on a great shirt, and here’s hoping this one makes it to random bags.

to be fair though, Scurvy and Cake are from the same derby week.

kinda scares the **** out of me, so I’ll pass

I reaaaaaaaaaaally like this one. Except, it’s too seasonal :frowning: And the season is almost over…=[

I tried PMing “ruthsdad” but no response yet. Does anyone have a link to the site he is referring?

Amazing shirt tonight!

In for 2! What a bonus that my son’s name is Billy! He will get a kick outta this!
To be fair to my daughter, could one of you creative people design a shirt with Jen or Jennifer on it?

Happy Halloween!
Kat

guess i should just come back after halloween/

anyone ever bought a shirt from woot? do they run big or small? im anywhere from a Large to an xl. please help!!!1