Dependence Day

http://www.shirtsonsale.info-a.googlepages.com/missedsale_sadrat.gif*My ticket into the Shirts on Sale
Sad Rat Race.
Wanna get this shirt after today? Check this link: http://shirt.woot.com/Friends.aspx?k=4461

Wow. Shirtderbystats was really close with a prediction of 524. WTG!

Congrats, I haven’t actually seen a cranberry shirt, does anyone have real pictures to one?

Love it. In for one. Already looking forward to having to explain it to someone :slight_smile:

We call this color: We the people of the United States, in order to form a more perfect union, establish justice, insure domestic tranquility, provide for the common defense, promote the general welfare, and secure the blessings of liberty to ourselves and our posterity, do ordain and establish this as cranberry.

Too much time on Woot’s hands?

CONGRATS SAMSTER!

No thanks… didn’t vote… not really into dark on dark… but, congrats!

Awww, was hoping for Dragontine or the Thesaurus one…

damn…thought I was first.

In for 1 - a history themed shirt to go with ghengis! And yes, it looks even better than the darker shade originally used…well done!

love the shirt, cant decide about the color

Clever concept. Typography could be better.

Congrats InitialSam. Smart and wearable withouth knowing the theme. The cranberry was a great choice.

This shirt tells the world: “In this particular arrangement, these colors do, in fact, run.”

amazing.

I like the design but I’m wondering if being British is a good enough reason to hold back…

I like cranberries, though.

Waiting on the Thesaurus shirt, myself.

You know, the 3rd and 4th of July are probably just regular Mondays and Tuesdays to them over there… But I wouldn’t know for sure.

Actually, if I were British, I would DEFINITELY get this shirt.

thanks man!!

(got my arrgyle yesterday, love it)

Hmmm, maybe the half British wifey would like it…or maybe I am just looking for an excuse to woot…

This shirt is perfect! My Dad’s B’day is July 3. It now has a theme!!!