Dependence Day

That was one hell of a description

im not getting this man, i love the design and i love it, but as an american, its like uhh

I love the design and the color.

i think i’m in love with the description. cool shirt too.

The poli sci/history major in me says yes. In for one.

Well, the shirt’s description is certainly impressive…

Hey, great job on the shirt! Locked in mine…

i like my arrgyle shirt i just got today finally so i think i’ll just wear it for like the next mounth. besides i dont realy get this shirt but could be the point

Dang…it…being Indian…I would want to mock at the British as well (all in good humor though) but it would have had to be the 14th of August or something…wait…oh someone else took that date to proclaim an earlier independence…*sighs…nations do the darnest things…

/\ /

It’s hard enough to get good designs out of the derby sometimes even with broad themes (see: the winners of last week’s derby for “travel”). I thought this week was going to be even worse when the theme was announced. It seemed like a real toughie to design for.

At least we’re getting one really good one out of it. Ordered my XL!

I’ll lawl if Hidden Message Day gets printed, and lawl even harder if people actually buy it. You can clearly read what it says before the fold :stuck_out_tongue:

in for 1. I love the history shirts. This still doesn’t top the Boston shirt, but comes very close.

I like the color. Clever shirt and not too busy, I’m in.

Best.

Description.

EVER!

I need that on the back of the shirt! lol

The only thing I would’ve done differently is make the texture of the lettering match that of the flag.

That being said, 10 bucks, what the hell. In for one…I like the color of the shirt.

hmmmm…when I voted for this I was thinking “faded red” for the shirt color…not sure about what it ended up on…crap I’m out.

Definitely one of the better shirts I’ve seen in a while from shirtwoot. Glad to see that it won.

Why would people be scared to wear it? It is a damned hilarious shirt. Its not like some crazy American nutjob brainwashed by our administration to be “patriotic” will come and beat you up.

In for one and damned proud of it.

“Actual” cranberry is somewhere between the picture Woot gives and the colour Sam used on his comp. I think this’ll end up looking a -lot- better printed than it does right now, but we’ll see

you guys are all so awesome.

Dunno if this is the same exact color, but it looks pretty close (and really nice!).
http://shirt.woot.com/Forums/ViewPost.aspx?PostID=1751092

Yep, that’s it.