Derby #113 CyberPub: Nowhere Theme by the Buggles

I nearly made it cranberry, but I remembered Laura preferring blue for shirt colors so that she could wear them. Since I didn’t ask her, I went with the color I thought she’d like.

Sorry KtC

eh, I think you probably made a smart choice. Especially if Laura likes blue shirts. It looks fine!

Ok… debating… should I submit this?
Any interest or feedback?

It’s Disney blue too, which makes sense with the faeries… (I was gonna post that, but things are busy today as evidenced by no SkekTek design).

@Jas: I’m gonna send the link to our Bio folks and see if we can start some grass-roots voting spike. It’s the start of the weekend though, so the spike might not occur until everyone’s back on Monday…

EDIT: I think patrickspens has this derby’s most artistically perfect design. Lord, wish I could cartoon like that…

It is a really good entry. I quite like Edgar’s moon one too.

Thanks skek! I hope it reaches some people before Monday, but I’ll take it whenever it can happen - appreciate it!

I wouldn’t wear patrickpens shirt because I’m not into wearing reapers and skulls, but I know what you mean… I was just admiring how he made the small reaper’s skull with so much expression… quite amazing.

+1 I might have been able to take first away from F5 back in Freestyle. :tongue:

Who got a Honourable Mention this week for Japan?

Jasneko, that’s who!!!

HOLLA!!!

Hehe thanks!:smiley: I was very happy last night when I discovered that! Quite a few people PMed me about that one asking if I would print it elsewhere if it didn’t an HM, so hopefully others are happy too… even so, I doubt it has a chance in the next doube take, but still nice that it has it!

Btw… any owl mascot fans out there voting? Poor guy isn’t doing so hot… keeps dropping places…