Derby #151: Shirt You'd Wear To A Job Interview

[blogpost=b6b23bcd-37fc-41a6-949f-0e4ae5d7db7d][/blogpost]

YAAAY! HMs! Thanks Woot!

Also, I see 3 of my absolute favorites here. Awesomepants.

Yeah! Thanks Woot! The tape lives to see another derby!

Sweet! Thank you Woot.

It’s great to see all of these back for a second chance at glory. :^)

Starcraft quote: “Hell, It’s About Time”
Congratz to all of you :smiley:

Good lord, HM’s!!!

Not even very good ones (they were from the weakest derby that side of the Kawaii derby, to be fair), but HM’s nonetheless.

Honorable mentions are back! Fantastic! Looks like kitty is still hanging in there. Being a positive force of good and OWWWWW! Claws claws claws!

thanks, woot :slight_smile:

YAY HMS!!!

Can’t wait to see the rest of them, thanks guys!

HMs! Nice picks too, a few I really liked in here :smiley: Congrats everyone!

WOOO! Now if only I could get to print my “night shift” with glow in the dark ink. That would make my day… or year. Either way, thanks woot! Great choices.

Congrats to all the HM’s and thanks shirtwoot!

Wait a tick… the staff is moving to Seattle? Does that mean the offices and such is going there as well??

I’m sure I missed a memo:
“OK, so, yeah, things have been a little goofy around here lately, with half of the staff off at one time or another to find new places to live in Seattle.”

There’s an office opening in Seattle?

Amazon is based there, so perhaps they want all the staff there as well. Moo, I was kind of proud to have Woot in my home state, but I guess the winds of change will blow.

No, just the staff. We looked into moving an office building and it was prohibitively expensive.

Woot is staying in Dallas. Woot Workshop, which has been based mostly in St. Louis and is composed of writers and developers, is moving to Seattle.

Welcome to Seattle, I think you’ll like it here! Assuming you never enjoyed the sun and the light it provides.

I hope Seattle treats you well Llandar! At least you can experience more than two seasons a year. :slight_smile:

Yeah, instead of bloody hot, and sort of slightly less hot, you’ll get warm, pleasant, Oh-my-God-we’re-snowed-in-til-April, and more pleasant. :slight_smile: