Derby #16: Information Graphics

Unless it’s a pie chart of… pies!

Mmm… pies…

I think the mention of no text was a suggestion for the next derby. The other posts mention very little text. The main bit should be an image of some sort

Well yeah, hopefully we won’t any more text bombs. I think woot might have done this theme because they don’t feel like seeing anymore text only shirts.

Im sure someone will submit just text cause they dont really read what it is and just be like LOOK AT ME!

You know… if you submit “LOOK AT ME” over an up arrow, it would fit the theme and I’d TOTALLY BUY ONE. :slight_smile:

I totally didnt say that! And no one saw it either! MINES!

Acts like a packrqat protecting a peice of junk

i have 3 ideas…
Lets see if i an get them all done tonight!

Heh. Just remember, placement is crucial. :wink:

Already have 3 ideas… will try to work up two before tomorrow… fog here I come! :slight_smile:

Does it count as text if you do it as a rebus? :wink:

Given the track record of our only rebus shirt thus far, I wouldn’t advise it…for one thing, suprisingly few people know what a rebus is.

Threadless has a couple of shirts that are information graphics:

http://www.threadless.com/subbanner/113120/banner2.png http://www.threadless.com/subbanner/101227/banner2.png

I’m posting these both to show what can be done with information graphics and to ensure that no one will waste time repeating ideas that are already on a shirt (which, with the pie chart of pies, will probably happen anyway).

It is that plastic block, with the colored stickers all over it.

It is that robot vaccuum that brings woot-offs to a halt.

thanks for posting the “pie” pie chart…i was looking for it but couldn’t track it down.

no, It’s when the bus blows a tire, everyone gets off he bus, and when the tire is fixed, everyone has to rebus.

well that killed one idea… which probably deserved to die anyway given where my mind was going.

the old brain has nothing yet for this one. Mr. mouse must be taking a nap up there.

I meant the derby after this new one. I’m still planing on aiming for minimal text anyhow.

First thing I thought of… already exists as a tee though…