Derby #18: Patterns

So I assume memes are back in?

This should be enjoyable.

Time for more ka-something-doscopes, cheesesandwich.

Isn’t the word “recurring” not “reoccurring”? C’mon Woot, don’t rely on Wikipedia…use reliable, honest, sources like…um…Fox News or third graders.

let’s see…shirt.woot pattern…Mon-Sun…
GOOD-LAME-GOOD-LAME-GOOD-GOOD-GOOD

I think I’m going to like this! But, I’m out of town. I’ll have to get something ready for Monday. Probably too late. Bummer!!!

Thank you thank you thank you!!!

someone give me an idea i can steal.

aww come on Cho… you’d think you, better than anyone else, could come up with something for this theme.

here’s some inspiration: zombies lol

lol… i mean its so freaking open. I hate when stuffs so open, i feel like fablefires creative thought process x 10,000 in a bee hive. It could really be anything :stuck_out_tongue:

I got one for you. Escher style Zombies, each eating the other’s brain, that all interlock :stuck_out_tongue:

hahaha

Make “houndstooth” hip.

i may do an escher…b ut not in zombies lol maybe in . ooooo i got it. haha! thank you … oh thank you!! tegeril if this idea wins i’ll shoot you over a hundred bucks.

Well, you’ve got my vote :stuck_out_tongue:

If we give it to you it isn’t stealing silly.

pattern of violence: pirates and ninjas duking it out into infinity!

um. free for anyone who can actually draw. :slight_smile:

I think this should result in some very nice designs, I can’t wait to see what everyone comes up with.

Aww… I’m out of town (away from color-accurate monitor) for thanksgiving. Expect some oddly colored designs tomorrow! :smiley:

Wow. Kinda makes me want to take this one off. I’ll have to think on it over turkey… and gravy… and cranberry sauce… mmm…

…derby what…?

mmm…

Happy Thanksgiving everyone!

Thank you for no text, woot.

I just wish it was a somewhat more compelling topic.