Derby #215: Double-Bagged Winners!

great stuff, can’t wait to get these bad boys in the mail!

Buying a shirt just to get the bag!
Congrats!

Well, it does fit the theme …

I’d vote for it!

Congrats to the winners! Definetely an awesome batch that will soon be appearing in my mailbox.

It must have been a tough call on who to pick for EC. I too hope to see Collin’s design pop-up in another form.

Nice! I thought the robot one would win first. Congratulations!

Oh thank the woot people! I don’t have to worry about some brady bunch rip off of a bag being sent to me, and embarrassing my poor poor mailman/box!

Congrats to the winners ! :0 WELL DESERVED.

Congrats to the winners. I am sad about that the hand picked one was not also included though.

Great Idea! I was so disappointed you weren’t in the top 3. Maybe getting it entered earlier will make the difference.

I’d definetly vote for it- yours was one of my favorites.

Please do, you’ll have my vote.

Grats all…

Having said that, I kinda like them from best to worst in reverse order of their derby positioning. In fact Apelad’s was the only one I voted for :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

• It’s the most interesting out of the lot. The others are great designs, but a bit plain for my Woot! delivery bags… Apelad’s is the only one I will feel too bad about throwing away to actually do it :wink:

That’s just my opinion though, ofc, and I am a bit of a downer sometimes.

Congrats all , great choices!

Congratulations!

It’s Sunday, so all the votes are up now. Just 86 votes separated 3rd place to 8th place.

So,uh,which bag will be printed?