Derby #23: The Big Do-Over

Bento how the heck did you do that?!?

oooohh!! Thesaurus shirt! Calvinball shirt!!

bring it on!

Maybe the Rejectanatoramatron wants a week off!

I didn’t, but that may make you VERY popular! HA!

I think (or at least I hope) they only sent e-mails to people whose designs were already beyond the 60 day limit.

We clearly have similar tastes in our beverage selection. :slight_smile: So, it’s now Agave Vector Margaritas and Green Apple Martinis! :slight_smile:

Thanks Bento! Maybe I can revamp the design for a future derby.

Either way, I’ve got the fog:

9 to 5 o clock shadow
Thesaurus abuse day
Starry city lights
Afterlife nap

I’m just glad Derek’s already selling Calvinball, or else I could even tell you the winner.

damn only one of my entries is even eligible, the colors are wrong on most of the others

OH! That would make sense. It would be much cooler to be surprised by a submission being re-entered.

We’re gonna go 1-2 in the “Cocktails and Beer” themed Derby! I’m a tequila and Dirty Martini kinda guy, but I like an appletini and a chocotini to!

I love you woot. I finally get a week off. …well… last week was a semi-week off…

Hope everyone’s holidays were aaaaaweesome!

Actually I believe he has the power to take that bad boy down, so if he can do it before noon tomorrow, technically he is good to go.

Appletini is ok… but i prefer a Washington Apple Martini. (or the shots are even better)
Sooo good.
(Crown, sour apple pucker, and Cranberry juice)

That would be an awesome topic, but NO TEXT! Joel, you listening!

I think it depends on if he’s already sold any, but from the other thread it seems like he’s already been in contact with Woot.

According to my email (and believe me, I was like, “is this a joke?”):

EDIT: Did anybody bother to figure out which derbies are still in the 60 day limit? I’m too lazy to go check.

My great hope is that the thesaurus abuse shirt makes it in so that I can buy it and rub it all over my body. mmmmm words.

Congratulations on your win cho!

I’m a bit disappointed, but only because its the holidays and I would have had more time than ever to work on a design.

i see

Best reason to get a shirt.

you could call it “watch out for a snake in the glass”. if there’s room for a pun that bad, that is.

And I like straight up traditional margaritas, made with lime juice not sour mix, on the rocks with salt. mmmmm.
sadly I can’t drink any of my favorite beers anymore because of the wheat/gluten thing… but that just leaves more room for margaritas. :slight_smile: