Derby #26: Graffiti

me too. I love cartoon style art and I have been trying to play around with something different, because it doesn’t seem to get as much attention in the derbies.

I really didn’t have any inspiration at all, until I saw Fable’s “neverland” and just the artistry of it inspired me. I am not a graffiti guy, but maybe some folks out there will like my little drawing. Although I am hoping for a few more folks than the 4 votes that I currently have

Attila do you have any critques (sp) on my entry this week? I am really trying to use these to learn more how to be a better derby entrant. ANY ideas or critism of it would be appreciated OR anyone else as well. I feel like I am finding my way in the dark with these entries sometimes

As a big fan of pinups, I would be happy to have this be my 3rd tgentry shirt.

Thanks bluchez. I had high hopes for it because I put a lot of time and thought into it. Doesn’t look like it’s really catching on, but who knows.

At the risk of sounding sexist, my one qualm is with the woman’s attire, T. Sh’e simply wearing too much!

…to suit the style, of course.

Ha, well I don’t want to get rejected or turn off the female half (or is it 1/10th) of the Woot populace. I could always release the ‘Director’s Cut’ on Cafepress.

I like how she is “fleshy” and not like stick thin. It really goes with the style

“Buxom” is probably a good descriptor. Just sayin’

Glow sticks just hit the fog, congrats!

And also happens to be one of my favorite words in the english language. “Buxom” Some words should never become archaic (sp). I make a vow to work this into my conversation at least three times today!

My GRAPHEETEE has just been axed…don’t know why…anyone?? Is the ET as drawn considered copyright of the ET movie? IF so i could redraw that differently and resubmit… Please help i really was excited about this tee arghhhh… :frowning:

Told you so.

http://s3-external-1.amazonaws.com/wootdesigncontestentries/ruesifus/Sooo_U-nique!-jw3miw-s.jpg

I hope you like my design, I think it is SO UNIQUE!

Good prediction. spazz

Pushing for votes… newest one:
http://s3-external-1.amazonaws.com/wootdesigncontestentries/eyeslikesugar/Graffiti_Girl-lk0y3q-s.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v232/lostpassword/Paintthetown.gif

I definitely voted for both of these. They are fantastic and beautiful.

Thanks! :slight_smile:

Now I know how jbedwar felt last week. Also, since Joel went through at rejected again it’s safe. whew

EDIT: Thanks everyone for your wonderful support, here and in PM, as well as all of the thoughtful suggestions when I almost gave up. Honestly, the design wouldn’t exist without all of you.

Vote for mine you know you want this, I dont know anything about making designs I made it on paint and i dont know how to put a picture here but , i assure you it wont dissapoint.

Resubmitting with my own imagination of an extra terrestrial (assuming that was the issue with my previous submission).

Also fyi - grapheetee is my registered domain name, so not violating anything here.

puhleeze woot, we put in a lot of effort into our tees, don’t be so quick at axing them :(… Thanks!! (p.s. but i think you guys are doing a great job keeping the site clean!)

all those who voted…please do vote again!! :slight_smile: Thanks!

I didn’t have a chance to submit yesterday. If you like throw me a vote. Thanks!

Visit for CREHATER!

Funny, I just don’t think of her as particularly buxom. Dolly Parton is quite buxom. This woman is normally proportioned, I would say. not stick-thin, but normal shaped.