Derby #264: Your Third and Final Wish

How about my consistent “please, please, no pop-culture” wish?

whirled peas

This could be interesting…

I totally would do this, but it’d get bounced for “No Woot References” the second the Rejectionator checked in.

“I wish my name was Brian because maybe sometimes people would misspell my name and call me Brain. That’s like a free compliment and you don’t even gotta be smart to notice it.”

Mitch Hedberg

Three Wishes Trope

I’m hoping for some good stuff this derby. But for my own design, I wonder what Woot’s current restrictions are regarding innuendo… IE something like two giant chickadees on a shirt…

Buz-zing!

I’m at a complete blank for this one, so I’m looking forward to what the artists come up with.

I think innuendo can be done so that it will fly, so long as it’s not just GLARING and blatant.

Use more of a double entendre than a innuendo. That way it’s funny even without the secondary concept.

PG13?

Also try and keep in mind “will people be comfortable wearing this?” It’s one thing to have a funny image, it’s another to have it on your chest - not all folks (especially females) are ok with that. For me, personally, I have a silly, sarcastic dirty sense of humor, but I’m super wary of wearing anything that involves a dirty joke or double entendre. Others don’t mind though, but in the past some people have commented that they wouldn’t wear a design because of content/placement concerns.

Damn, just had an awesome text only idea.

“IF YOU LIKE THESE, YOU SHOULD HAVE SEEN MY FIRST TWO WISHES”

So probably no 9" Pianists…

I’d have aimed for 11", but it’s your wish. At least you could draw him life-sized, right?

Also looking forward to someone doing:
“Surrounded by flaming hot chicks.”
“To be a Genie”
“More Wishes”
“More Genies”

Ha! I like the flaming hot chicks idea… that could be funny.

Rough idea. Does it read well enough?

AWESOME!

I may try that one tonight, question is how well can I draw Cuccos?