Derby #277: Caffeine

Always.

Soooo… caffeine!

I don’t drink coffee or tea or most caffinated sodas, can chocolate count for this derby? I would love to see a chocolate design!

(for that matter, it would be fun to see what people come up with for a chocolate-themed derby)

They will contact you for the “print ready” art if they decide to use it. This is the way it works for derby and dailies. Unless something has changed?

CHOCOLATE SALTY BALLS

idk, have you won a derby and waited until they contacted you to send in the print ready?

Oh, not just ANY cute animal- Kittens and Penguins and Mice oh my!

I’m guessing low sales in Utah next week.

Sorry, I meant that you should always send your print-ready, not that shirt.woot will always contact you. Having never won a derby, I assume they would only contact you if you won.

Haha. I live in Utah, actually. Plenty of people drink caffeinated beverages (though it shall be interesting to see what the sales stats look like!)

http://img267.imageshack.us/img267/3696/coffeeandzombies.jpg

First idea I had… There would be espresso machines in the background.
Zombi barista… thoughts?

You’re

Have I been missing something on the submission page then? I haven’t seen anything about that so far.

yup.

They’ve always wanted artists to send it in right away–or at least before COB on Friday if you sub on Friday. They’ve posted in the past that not having print ready files is one of their biggest pet peeves.

HEHE Thanks… going to fast

*too

Sorry! I couldn’t help it. English teacher mode. :stuck_out_tongue: :smiley:

They have always wanted the print ready at time of submission. Just send it to derby@woot.com.

I decided to refurbish a couple old entries. This one is Jitterbug. Not done yet, but is the insect/creepy factor going to hurt this one?

I believe that when you’ve uploaded your submission, all that info is on the page where it shows you your comp and detail.