Derby #28 Cyberpub: Chatting it up

I know. But, Spryte seems to have created one for the derby theme week. Like the prior s.w boards. We never usually got past 70 (and that’s generous) pages each week.

Edit: The highest I see at first glance was the create your own holiday @ 95 pages.

Granted, they deleted a lot of pages… like I said, we shall see =)

Many already do plenty of voting over there, just not a lot of talking.

Then might I point you to the Yammer thread - AZGman shares your same sentiments on those topics. Hope he doesn’t get all grumpy on me for inviting people to his thread. :wink:

Welcome to EBW, shirt peoples.

I feel like we’re foreigners immigrating… Yesh. ^_~

not a fan of myspace… to the point I coded it so it looks prettier (and I found out last night I have to recode my profile page because it’s all messed up now with the new modifications they have done)

OMG Citizenship week! O.O

Can I set up my tablet here? Thanks. Oh, and watch out for the raccoons. They bite. Kiwi, not so much.

Ditto.

O MG !!! You said that, and I have a great design idea!! thank god I get to leave work in 20 mins… I take the cat to the vet and get to be home a hell of a lot earlier than normal.

Glad I was able to help…now if only someone would return the favor. Ugh…I’ve only got one idea, and it’s borderline parody.

I’m sure if it got printed, though, it’d sell out in a few hours :slight_smile:

Hee hee, I made a horrible unfunny text picture and nobody wanted to comment on it in the other forum. That amuses me. Now I need to come up with something quality.

The politics one?

Yeah. It was the first thing that came to mind when they said quitting. I hate politics.

well I got an idea of a beaver with an unfinished dam

It’s pretty good, but I dunno if the wooters will go for it… the style is not too unique, so it would have to be uber clever like Chairman Meow but the drawing is awesome… You draw better than I do. =3

But that one Brokeback Mountain guy couldn’t quit the other.

I guess there’ll be none of that this week.

Hahahaha! That might be a good line to incorporate in somehow XD

That sounds amazing.

you mean Heath Ledger? He didn’t die from drug OD… they were looking now at pneumonia

I hope it is once I start working on it