Derby #284: Double-Take Derby 19

When the double take rolls around, should we re-send all the print ready files right away?

Sorry. I didn’t see anywhere in the instructions that we had to re-submit print art if we’d already submitted it during the original derby.

Is this always the case?!?

Usually it’s more a case of artists only sending in print-ready files if they think they’re in contention, rather than when the design is submitted like woot has asked us to do.
It appears Travis is prompting those in line for a print who have not sent the file in yet. He’s not about to start e-mailing artists directly and spoiling the surprise.
That reminds me, one of my designs is sitting around last place. I better check that the print-ready file has been sent in.

I’ve had one editor’s choice and a handful of honorable mention side sale designs. I’ve never had to “resend” art as I just submit it during the derby in question. I’m assuming if you sent it already you should be good. That said, I’ll still shoot an e-mail off when I get home tonight now that I am good and paranoid.

EDIT: Derp.

If you already sent the art during the original derby, you should be good. Many of the designs in this DT were never sent to us, hence my desperate plea.