Derby #30 Cyberpub: I can has off-topic now please

A catch-all for those things we can’t figure out how to relate to the derby. As always, friendly derby discussion is of course welcome. :slight_smile:

“You’re despicable.”
“Sticks and stones, love. I saved your life, you saved mine. We’re square.”

“No. Not good. Stop. Not good. What are you doing? You’ve burned all the food, the shade, the RUM.”
“Yes, the rum is gone.”
“Why is the rum gone?”
“One, because it is a vile drink that turns even the most respectable men into complete scoundrels. Two, that signal is over a thousand feet high. The entire royal navy is out looking for me; do you really think that there is EVEN the slightest chance they won’t see it?”
“But why is the rum gone?”

(from Pirates of the Caribbean)

hugs Spryte yay for POTC!!

Thanks spryte for opening this up so soon!

Ok, how many kangaroos are we gonna see this week?

I didn’t even think of that. lulz

I wish you both luck in the next one. I think I’m gonna sit it out to recharge my creative batteries. Unless I come up with something spectacular. This week really wore me out, in a good way!

Hehehe, February 29th, 1960 was the date the first Playboy bar opened in Chicago. :slight_smile:

It’s the kind of day where you just want to grab a handful of Wasabi peas and see how well that wakes you up. 'Cause the stimulants aren’t working!

… and the bunny hop became more popular than ever?!? L O L

Oy. It’s already getting ugly over there.

EDIT - Oooooh, I feel like I should make one of my chinchillas jumping. Yeah yeah, everyone’s going to do things jumping, but I thought it’d be funny anyway. ^_~

Ouch. Not even to page 2 before people are going postal.

Yeah, and at GF. She’s definitely too nice to merit that, I think.

wow… what a way to start off the week… I just want it to die with the last theme already

It’s been quoted enough that he’ll definitely be getting a long probation. Personal attacks and circumventing filters. Methinks they compound.

…hey I thought you weren’t going to be able to come online today…

I’m supposed to be… but no one came into work today except the hubby and I and the boss… I have all my work done because no one has anything to have me file. And the phones aren’t ringing because everyone else was smart enough to not drive to work today.

http://69.90.174.247/photos/display_pic_with_logo/79405/79405,1167863624,1.jpg

that is freakin’ adorable.

As long as we keep it nice and civil here, I’ll be happy. :smiley: I’m in an incredibly good mood right now…

Yay for good moods!
I’ve had general trepidations about creeping into the derby forum. It’s kind of upsetting in there, and frankly I don’t need that crap clouding up my positivity. 'Cause I’m an earthmuffin like that.

EBW tends to be a happy place. There are mods present most of the time, and things tend to get slapped down if it gets outta control. I love it here (check the post count for me- I got that in the last 4 months practically).

and there are the deletions. ^_~

oh, I have bad news!

Tomorrow at noon I am scheduled to be taking my three daughters to the Hannah Montana 3_d movie spectacular, and I won’t be back home in time to see the start of teh derby.

I have my entry almost ready, too. Oh, yes, this will be quite a memorable leap-year themed entry, I think.

But rest assured, I will get my entry in there!!!

that is all.