Derby #30: Leap Year

This week’s Derby Cyberpub. If we’re not here, check over there. All are welcome.

First time here? Want to submit an entry and maybe forgot something? Think you’re good to go? Read these rules for rejection compiled by derekfilley anyway.

Yep. This will churn out some high-qual ideas, alright.

Leap year? Bokay! I can do this. Good luck to everyone…tablet’s on fire!

As usual, drawing a blank here…

EDIT: Oh man, I need to do something with Iranian leap year…

It’s a shame this is such a specific theme. It means we’ll actually have to search Threadless to find Rob’s entry, instead of having it on the 1st page courtesy of Geekfactor.

Woohoo! TEXT SHIRTS! I’m sure you’re annoyed that I actually am excited and not sarcastic.

Hopefully there will be so many that only the best will shake out.

Aye yi yi. How can I put cute and furry animals in this theme? Tune in to find out!

I was just thinking the same thing lol

lmfao.

egads, this is not a promising start. I dare say the barrel’s bottom is being scraped.

Maybe I’ll sit this one out. =/

well there goes my idea

Also, looks like it’s about time to put Leapfrog up for sale

ETA: it’s up and sigged. Feel free to use it when we inevitably get 400 similar entries

just wanted to let you know that I absolutly love my “What Dreams Are Made Of” shirt. it turned out much better then i expected it to with all the fine details…great job…

Apparently, there’s lot of love/marriage traditions regarded with Leap Year… there’s an idea…

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/0/0d/PostcardLeapYearMaidensAre1908.jpg

Oh and…

NOOO!!! You cannot . . . See I got an “Eyeslikesugar” fever . . . :smiley:

Yeah, that pretty much sums up my feelings on the theme.

I just hope that when the horrible entries inevitably begin to pour in, people express their opinions a bit more civilly this time… It’s fine to dislike a shirt, or think someone’s comments are stupid, but saying so out loud and in a confrontational way makes the derby threads a pretty awful place to be.

I think if we all try to show a basic level of respect for all the other participants, this derby will be a lot more fun and successful :slight_smile:

seconded

Hey, are we using Robert’s Rules of Order (Parliamentary Procedure) here now? ^_~

EDIT: Seconded to the part I have quoted; the rest wasn’t there yet…haven’t read it all yet.

Agreed. I originally posted a sarcastic remark to that quote. But in retrospect, I don’t want to start off on the wrong foot…