Derby #337: The Fifty States

First!

AND ONLY! … Oh damn…

I’m going to see if I can do one this week- Life seemed incomplete without me entering anything in the last derby. heh

I assume not everyone is going to add all 50 states? There are a few of those out there already. Wootbot you can be so vague! I might have a couple ideas…

Hmmm…this one could be fun. I think I have an idea. :slight_smile:

Are we doing a shirt on all 50 states or just the state(s) of our choice?

Dibs on “50 States of Grey”

I understand that is up to you.
I might be wrong though, lol :smiley:

And another question - could I use the words “dark knight” on a design or is it crossing the copyright line?

It’s up to you. It can be about just one, or all of them if you like.

I wouldn’t risk it.

On another note, here’s some Animaniacs relevancy …

[youtube=eAII411eqPg][/youtube]

I’m seeing bacon in the derby here somewhere. Perhaps I’m just cold and hungry but still…

Did anyone else notice Mother Nature forgot to pay the heating bill this morning? :slight_smile:

I came up with this, the states arranged into an eagle. How’s it look on red?

http://www.infinitywave.net/united-shirtcompwootforum.jpg

Detail:

http://www.infinitywave.net/united-detail1.jpg

That’s great man- and yeah, the red seems perfect for it. :slight_smile:

Oh man, I really like it! It looks great on red, too!

I think I’m nationality-challenged for this one :stuck_out_tongue: Damn, I was beginning to get in the groove of things again, and now I just sat two derbies in a row… well, I’ll be here next week, I hope… good luck, guys!

Thanks for the help! :slight_smile:

Did you do it? 'Cause I actually started one but didn’t bother to finish…

I really like the different derbies, because I enjoy looking at the awesome artwork some people can produce, even if it doesn’t make it to a shirt. I don’t have much artistic ability and couldn’t create a design if I had to. But sometimes I get ideas that I wish someone with the skills would create. This week, I thought it would be cool to see as design about New Mexico, the missing state. You would be amazed how many people out there really don’t know it is a state. Just an idea I had. If someone want to use it, feel free.

Oh my gosh, I finally got an idea!
But it’s too stupid.

I wish I could manage to do one. I would love to do one showing the state of Indiana being paternal that said “Hoosier Daddy”.