Derby #34: Canada

Canada is the eroticest country above america ever

GAH! Now I have that song stuck in my head! ; ;

do a cirque du soleil homage, I believe they started as street entertainers in Quebec.

WIN!

I was so going to do that. My Canadian friend is obsessed with them so I immediately thought of them. An’ now yeh’ve gone an’ ruined it.

I know, Eh? Now are we talking like, the real canada, eh? or do we have to include french canada too? eh? eh?eh?eh?eH?eH?eheheheheheeeheheeheheheheh?

oops. sorry. :stuck_out_tongue:

Ok, tell you what, I’ll do it up as a stick figure circus, and then you can wow folks with something that resembles art. :wink:

This too…

I am sad to say that, fan though I am of fanimutations, I have never seen this one until I just looked it up.

I was going to make a fanimutation joke, no less, but decided “naaaah, no one will get that shit”

I shall now classify all designs according to the following:

“T-shirts fall into three categories: vintage, new, and unacceptable”

No worries. I have another idea, though I might still do that if my friend wants me to. :slight_smile:

i walked under niagra falls and all i got was a poncho… or did i give that back?

What hell does Canada import/export anyway?

Anyone ever been there? They have airports or anything?

Well, unless a design seriously surprises me, I’ll be saving my money next weekend… >.<

I dunno. Canadians?

The had lots of very nice roads when I was there last. I did 70 down an exit ramp near toronto…

panicky passenger: " Andrea! The speed limit is 70!"
me: “I’m DOING 70!”
totally panicked passenger: “KILOMETERS!!!”
me: “oops”.

Canada: America’s Hat is already a t-shirt, so I now have no ideas.

I guess making a shirt about “let’s hope for a 51st star” would be offensive to Canadians ey?

They do have really nice roads. On my way to my interview in Toronto last month I was definitely speeding. At least I wasn’t as much as most Canadians though, wow…

Oh yeah, and how many of these will we be seeing?

300x300

http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y143/superspryte/IMapleLeafCanada.jpg[/img]

It’s not that accurate.

May we show pictures of over 300,000 harp seal pups being bludgeoned and skinned alive. Please?

snowbirds