Derby #35: Spring

I KNEW this would be the theme, because of the winter theme =)

Nice… this should be fun… flowers are abundant

The Derby #35 Cyberpub. If it’s dead or crazy here, try over there. All are welcome.

First time here? Want to submit an entry and maybe forgot something? Think you’re good to go? Read these rules for rejection compiled by derekfilley anyway.

Interesting! Spring… should be lots of trees.

YAY! Another Seasonal Derby! Bring on the flower shirts… I already have some ideas for my woot submissions…

OH! And I know exactly what my BONUS shirt is going to be…

Ahhh, I knew I should have kept working on a spring picture, just in case!

“Judging by past results, this means we’ll see a lot of trees”
Has this derby been done before?
-Andy

Called it!

For once in my derby life, I got something ready to go! Woohoo! I gets to sleep tonight! Just a bit o’ tweak tomorrow and I’m set…

Predictable. Spring here is like 100 degrees, so I have no inspiration.

Coincidentally, I have a design that was turned down for a daily that will do just fine. I’ve reworked it to comply with what Joel mentioned, and it shouldbe good to go.

I could also retitle and renenter the flowers :wink:

Now I just need to come up with an idea…

-JKT

Not exactly, but people have been very successful in pushing the tree/leaf meme.

Nevermind. I just figured it out.

I think they are referring to the past seasonal derbies Summer to Fall and Winter. Both had lots of tree entries.

Maybe a periodic table of flowers and rainfall, etc.? ;^)

…vomits loudly…

or perhaps what has been buried in the snow in the local mafia drop off area?

Trees, tree parts, and similar items have won woot derbies often, and been printed often as dailies, also.

Suicidal Maple Leaf
All Is Calm
Shades of Winter
Watch It Grow
Cool Breeze
Sunset Tree
The Rustic
Perched among blossoms

Which is not to discount Root System or Grow, nor the many many many tree designs that HAVEN’T won

are you allowed to submit as many designs as youd like?