Derby #35: Spring

yes sir

Ah Spring, when little Ceiling Cats come sprouting out the ground.

Tis, Most wonderful theme.

Just got my Unicorn shit yesterday> Frigin awsome. Its my first Jimiyo shirt.

Yeah… let’s try for some originality, eh guys?

I expect to see a billion trees, shoots, and flowers, but secretly hope I dont.

I turn in a flower or cute fluffy animal or swirly thing for practically every derby. May I recieve absolution?

Okay, wait. If I did a design entirely based on pollen, will anyone kill me?

Ha… Death, Taxes, and UnOriginality Friend. I would repeat that, but it just doesnt have the brevity that allows for repetition to make it sound good. Try it

Death and Taxes.

Death and Taxes.

That has ring.

Death, Taxes, and UnOriginality.
Death, Taxes, and UnOriginality.

Durn… if only I did a shirt for Canada with Michal Meyers as Wayne, that had the caption “Chyeah!”

I think Im going to make something, just so utterly beautiful and artistic, it will have to definitely be overlooked.

I have to say, I love the lazor ceiling cat in your sig, Jimi. It brings me a smile every time.

Trees…leafs…hmmmm…I wonder what I can do with that? This is gonna be tough.

Any suggestions for me?

Awesome friend! Thanks for the buy!

Baby animals!

Heh… a tree blossoming leaves, where each leaf is a ceiling cat. Yee-hah!

Spring, when the weather warms, when the human form becomes more unclad, where the snowblowers are put away, the shovels hidden, the hideous lawn furniture and flamingoes come out (we’ll see 2-5 of those this week I betcha), chemicals by the ton are dropped on unsuspecting lawns, and above all, copious use of the brush tool on shirt.woot! Stroke dem lines!

ooo this will be fun. i started one earlier i wanted to submit and it will be perfect! hehe…

This sounds promising. Bonus if you guys design something nice enough I can wear to work on casual Fridays…I can always justify buying a shirt I can wear to work. ^^

Already working on it, Salior.

All is Bright.

you guys better get your voting fingers ready.

Spring…ceiling cat…season…kitten season starts in early spring!

Yay, kittens. Lots and lots of kittens. Everywhere.

I’m waiting to see if you get printed this week, your absolution hinges on it :wink:

I got some kind of finger ready for ya.

Can’t wear T-shirts even on Fridays. :frowning: