Derby #355: Snarky Slogans

Pretty sure you can’t unless they specify… Sorry ace- You could turn it in as a daily though- I htink they allow specialty ink for those.

I like the look and concept- I wonder if it would flow better if the design were taller than wide- I realize that would take a good deal of reformatting but I think it would feel less heavy- Good TRUTH shirt though. heh

Solid Snark here- heh

Snark is to me is like fox is to fablefire – yet, somehow, I can’t think of ANYTHING I’m excited to work up. sigh

Thanks man, no problem at all, I’m working on another idea :smiley:

I actually like it the way you have it now, because then it doesn’t need to be something vulgar when left to the imagination.

So is this more the Joss Whedon of derbies, or the Bruce Campbell of derbies?

Anyone still remember Oregon Trail? Know anyone who makes you feel like you just wish you’d died of dysentry?!
Well they’re probably so self involved that they won’t even notice you wearing this snarky “Died Of Disinterest” tee :smiley:

Shaping up to be one of the best derby themes I’ve seen in awhile.

Am I the only one so far who’s noticed that derby #345 to #354 got skipped? Look at the subject …

If ideas are needed to fill in these missing derbies, may I humbly suggest:

• pink shirts!
  • doggies
  • eggplant shirts!
  • kitties
  • orange shirts!
  • catshirtswoot
  • purple redux!
  • meow meow meow
  • light pink shirts!

Okay, so I might have biases …

cats and dogs in flagrante delicto on eggplant and pink shirts … mass hysteria

I noticed as well - we had a time warp during the Doctor Who derby that you failed to list after pink shirts!

I thought you could use something like which side do you part that scent?