Derby #357: Meat

I’m guessing that Fable is already working on another meat bunny design? :slight_smile:

You know what’s good (or at least cute)? Baby meat…lamb, veal, eggs. Anyone have something for that?

ok awesome, makes sense :slight_smile:

Here’s my idea for this week.

I’m excited for this derby!!! I need something to wear while grilling this summer!

I might find this theme more difficult than lasts week… of course I am a newbie and just have had a few derbies entries… I sketch this quickly, any comments of suggestions are deeply appreciated…

I am always in awe of all the fun and witty designs all you seasoned artists submit :slight_smile: ~RE

I’m new here. Can we use quotes from living people and cartoon or TV characters who are still alive (ha-ha)?

[youtube=ZP7K9SycELA][/youtube]

Here is what I’m working on. Any feedback would be greatly appreciated.
http://i1283.photobucket.com/albums/a551/Jake_Glimco/Completebreakfast_zpsd92e9676.jpg

Here is mine for the week, it may not quite be a tardis made of bacon, but it might be close enough to finally get a few votes:

http://fc05.deviantart.net/fs71/i/2014/142/6/6/refigerate_joke_shirt_overview_by_apack-d7jbtdj.jpg

Love the simplicity of it! Plus it is very funny and witty, If you win I’m getting it for my boyfriend :slight_smile:

Maybe add a little more of the bone sticking out of the chicken leg, right now kinda looks like a scrotum :wink:

OK then, there’s no way I could draw it in time… so who’s going to draw my “A Snack On Titan” idea :smiley:

Haha!

If Fable didn’t have a convention this weekend, you could count on a good ol’ Meat Bunnies design.

Ah, yes, see. It’s an expected entry. But she has a convention planned for this weekend. That’s one drawback to going to these longer cons, in that she might miss out on a really appropriate derby theme.

Snack on Titan sounds funny, and I’d be curious to see how many votes a reference to that anime would garner. I also immediately thought of Super Meat Boy upon reading the derby theme and realized I would enjoy having a shirt referencing it (but I doubt it would be popular / understood)

I think their faces could use more expression, though a bigger concern is that the milk/eggs/bacon concept exists on Threadless already.

Welp. I’m sure we’ll see another in her series pop up in the future, still.

We were just talking about ‘needing a break from foxes’ (seeing as how trolls are starting to appear) and that it’s been a while since Meat Bunnies had the spotlight. Haven’t gotten as far as plotting what activity is taking place, though.

Any explanations?

Not if it’s under copyright.

I have to sit out this week. I am in Chicago for work with nothing but an ipad.