Derby #359: Metamorphosis

Doesn’t that make for less design area?

“Americana” …

American a …

American A …

Too much hope? I don’t know …

Haha, lotta wishful thinking today from all of us, it would seem. No color restriction AA tees that can be printed on ANYWHERE! WHEEEEEE!!!

I foresee some designs incorporating yin and yang.

This is what I have so far. I am deciding if I should add anything else to the design. Any ideas?

Well Here is what I threw together.
Change is truly frightening…
let me know what you think.

http://fc04.deviantart.net/fs71/i/2014/156/9/b/change_is_scary_by_apack-d7l6143.jpg

p.s. If you don’t understand this, You really need to do some research on puns.

I dunno. They definitely intended someone to come to that conclusion. I can’t imagine Woot shaking things up too much, like 4 derby prints or anything like that.

Though the next derby still says no creme tees, so it might just be one of the mono-shirt-color derbies. Please let it be teal and not sea-foam. Barf. XD Maybe it’s a derby requiring that American Red-White-and-Blue shirt blank from past Woot-offs. I mean, Fourth of July is coming up pretty fast.

I do wish they’d cut the fog to 5 or 6. I know 4 caused voting issues, but 9 causes voter apathy.

Derby-wise, let’s see a fantastic Werewolf design!

not a werefox?

Voting is down and has been for a while. Recent “vote for your favorite and we will print it” campaigns on FB would lead me to believe they were a test model for the future derby.
So…I predict “vote via FB” is the new derby model.

Nice (C)AT-(C)AT! I like it a lot, looks great by it self although I do recall always seeing them in pairs…

A robot cat, based on Star Wars All Terrain Armored Transport, that WHISTLES… That is a metamorphosis!
Wonder if it poops stormtroopers? No, please, don’t…!

Seconded.

Inference based on paying attention…yep, putting that in strong possibility thought pile. Although the FB ‘like’ totals were often anemic but at this point 40-50 new voters on a design would be a large increase percentage wise most weeks.

I hope not - @taternuggets said a while back in a different thread: “It’s all too easy for popular artists with large facebook followings to influence the game. With the sharing and the liking and whatnot.” - and I agree. Yeah, some of us have multiple accounts here at Woot, but at least one had to be a Woot customer to vote. On FB, anyone with an email address could vote. Unfair advantages? Fraud? I think it’ll be likely.

The Transformation

I sorta want a lil mouse hanging under it with a lightsaber and a thermal detonator! cool idea!

Haha, I thought about having it shoot lasers out of it’s mouth at mice, but I decided to add a death star yarn ball in the end.

oooh!

Here is mine, a little twist on the butterfly approach.

like it but maybe make the red line for the eye a little smaller and not have it go all the way to the back???

Why is that? What do you see that I don’t see?