Derby #36 Cyberpub: Stay on the sunny side

Run your best “spring” design through an ASCII art generator.

that’s GIVLING BRILLIANT!! I’ll split my winnings with you after it works!!!

You use the word “best” far too loosely. I have an idea, but the art aspect of it won’t be all that cool. Anyone know if you can stroke a path with text? that would make things a bit easier.

Dude! Draw a pucker, then replace the upper lip with “BIG RED” in the same shape, and the lower lip with “PUCKER”… it’ll rock!

Just a heads-up… I’ll be on here around 9-10ish tonight, so if people will be around, I’ll be posting possible ideas then. I won’t be around tomorrow, so I need feedback tonight! :slight_smile:

That’s a bunch of bullhooey and I won’t hear it.
The pucker transcends Woot. The pucker transcends all. Except Sugar Free Rock Star and my J. Crew cashmere sweaters.

can you explain what that means? wine.woot tour shirt?

I’m almost certainly out of this derby- earliest I can even think about a design is Sunday night, when we get home from our trip- I’ll be wiped out by then.

Why aren’t you at the beach or something?

The politically correct term is “petite”. :stuck_out_tongue:

went yesterday- going tomorrow. today, we’re picking through junk at m.i.l.'s house.
so far, we’ve located a big pile of shotgun shells, a variety of bullets, thankfully the guns are all gone, sold off after f.i.l. died years ago. b.i.l. will get rid of them. lots of tools, lots of junk and trash to get rid of.

As I finish the sketch for my first design, I realize that the difference between 20 votes and 200 votes is probably not going to be the text or the illustration it portrays, but the level of detail of the shading inside each letter. I have a cool design, but if I don’t go nuts on the shading, it’s gonna look really bad…

I have a feeling this is going to be about subject popularity too (as always) better get busy on dem robots n’ zombies

Oh, and Chocolate Oranges? Really???

Yeah, despite all words to the contrary, memes are very successful.

if people don’t post crap, they can’t vote for crap.

Oh, but the urge to post crap, albeit CUTE crap, is irresistible.

Cute crap sells.

How about a super cute poo and pee shirt?

Edit: speaking of crap, where the heck is the b’oc?

You haven’t already seen enough regular crap? Man, if I see one more webcam or useless iPod accessory, I’m gonna say something that dname will have to probate me for…

good point. I have an ipod and still no need for that stuff. I just always wanted to buy a b’oc, been waiting like 3 years to actually get one. I thought I bought one once, but once the processing was done it said they were sold out.

Got me an alarm clock. Like the idea of projecting the time. Maybe I can actually see it at night.

Me neither. But I have scored random calendars and random shirts, leakfrogs, talking lips phone attachments… Well, off to home… cyalatah

http://www.srichinmoycentre.org/Members/sumangali/blog/archive/2006/09/images/squirrel.jpg