Derby #38 Cyberpub: I like to move it move it...

Enjoy the conversation, on or off-topic. Friendly derby discussion is of course welcome.

Juno MacGuff: You should’ve gone to China, you know, 'cause I hear they give away babies like free iPods. You know, they pretty much just put them in those t-shirt guns and shoot them out at sporting events.

(from Juno)

YAY! Spryte’s back!

Sorry, I was out doing a favor for a friend…but he promised me I’d be home in time. I told him next time he’s going to have to wait.

I think I know what I’m going to do… :slight_smile:

Year is 1984, but looks like derek already claimed the book so I’ll look for something else.

For once, I’m glad to be one of the older woot artists :wink: 1969!!!

Word to that. It’ll be great to see what ya’ll come up with. VH1 successfully killed my enjoyment for the big '80s.

you ARE old. I may choose to do a year other than the one I was born in for the fun of it. It’s not like woot will know if I was born in 1467 or anything.

Yep. That’s me.

Huh?

What picture? I didn’t touch any pictures.

DUDE, do it.

Edit: Nevermind. Readded the picture.

Huh, I thought I posted a “dibs on 2001” comment here. Or was that a comment about not revealing personal info…? Anyway, there’s something missing… I thought…

I think I’m going to do a few things. One will probably be the Soyuz T-11, which was launched on my actual birthday. :slight_smile: Another will have to do with the UN condemnation of chemical weapons. And a third may include a particular type of firework which was created that year.

EDIT: and I think I might do one on the novel since Attila pointed out derek really doesn’t have dibs, haha.

Ooooo!!! The Soyuz would be a good one!

You posted it in the fake cyberpub posted by superstrype.

OH! I went back and fixed the messed up link that you quoted. Must’ve been while you were adding the image. Oops.

Crap, is someone still doing that crap?

Not usually. Probably just in my absence.

S’okay :slight_smile: I forgive you :wink: (I have to suck up since I’m jealous of the whole Japan thing)