Derby #40: Motherhood

Shirtderbystats thinks it’s your Newton-shirt.

motherships
Robert Motherwell
Mom from Futurama

I think I’m out of things that could make interesting shirts. I will of course be proven wrong but oh well.

even if you’ve got a Mom like mine (who repeatedly trounced all of us kids in Sonic the Hedgehog)

My mom always beat my sister and I at Mortal Combat.

My mom is an agoraphobic plant freak addicted to listening to Jesus rock. Could someone please design a shirt for that?

My mom makes kicka$$ banana bread

This is definitely going to be a difficult theme to make something appealing to more than one demographic…good luck everyone.

Mother nature? Yea I’ve got nothing too.

Maybe two amoebas breaking apart and saying MOM? No… Still nothing.

Damn, now I’m going to have to check back this weekend to see if anybody makes this t-shirt…

my daughter gets all mad when I beat her at video games… so i do it as often as possible. Learning to lose gracefully is one of those important life lessons ya know.

Some famous ‘mom’ quotes for inspiration:

“I am the mother of all things… and all things should wear a sweater.”
“I’m cold… go put on a sweater.”
“Just remember, I can make another kid that looks JUST like you!”
“Eat your vegetables. Wimp.”
“I brought you into this world, and I can take you out of it!”

And does anyone want to hear my birthing horror story? 24+ hours of back labor and no drugs… to push a 9 lb pumpkin out of my 5’ body.

So thats why we have mother’s day!? :slight_smile:

Edgar should resubmit the one that he did for the Citzenship derby.

If I remember correctly, it was rejected for being on what Woot decided was on a pink shirt, though it was their own cream color template.

Edit: I am referring to “Show your neighbor you love him.”

cringes

OMG ouch. Seriously… all of those labor stories just add to the “why I will never have children” list.

Yes.

Amen, sista. No kids (my friend calls them crotchfruit, lol) for me.

Hah! Crotchfruit. That’s awesome. Although… I think I’ve heard that used for the other kind of descending fruit too…

might have to resort to using this one again:

sorry Adder

Generally us mothers lie in wait for unsuspecting new mother’s to be to bring out the horror stories… it’s a subtle sort of revenge, but hey, it’s what we’ve got. Actually, its more like hazing than revenge… welcome to the mothers club, prepare to be spit and pooped upon. heh.

c’mon bryan, you can do better than that.

I really want to see my username on a shirt guys…please? :slight_smile:

ok ok ok